REVEAL AND COMBAT TRAINING

Y/n had just completed his ball throw and was about to celebrate until Aizawa killed the mood... by revealing his identity as Build?!!

Aizawa: Look's like I finally found you... it's nice to meet you Kamen Rider Build...

Y/n was now sweating bullets... a lot of bullets...

Y/n: H-Huh?!!!

While Everyone was shocked at such a reveal...

Everyone: He's Build?!!

The most shocked however we're his childhood friends... Izumi and Katsumi.

Izumi/Katsumi: Y/n is Build?!!

Aizawa: I'm right aren't I?.. Build...

Frog girl: Build?...

Red haired kid: As in the Vigilante?!

Guy with round arms: No way! He can't be Build!.. right?..

Pony tailed, black haired girl: If he is indeed Build, what is he doing here?..

Girl with earphone jacks: I don't know?..

Invisible girl: If he is then that would be awesome!

Aizawa then glares at his Class, causing them to calm down, then turns back to Y/n, who looks like he was about to run.

Aizawa: Your not going anywhere anytime soon since your a student of U.A. now, so you may as well show them when its the right time...

Y/n stayed silent for awhile until he asked.

Y/n: How?..

Aizawa just raised an eyebrow at his question.

Aizawa: Hm?

Y/n: How did you... find out?..

Aizawa: Ever since Build first showed up out of nowhere, many Heroes were worried you might turn into a villain, so we had to keep tabs on you as Build, to figure out your identity... Also, every time you attempted a test, you were shaking something in your pocket... the same way Build did during all his battles for most of the past year...

He then releases Y/n from his scarf.

Aizawa: Let's continue the rest, we don't have all day.

Time skip to after all the test were completed

Aizawa: With all the test complete, I'll now show you all your results... The total is the marks you received in each test... it's a waste of time to explain each verbally, so I'll show all your results here at once...

Izumi was shaking, afraid of receiving the punishment until she calmed down when Y/n grasp her hand, who gave her a reassuring smile.

Aizawa then pressed a button on his notebook, showing everyone's result on a hologram.

While others were relieved of their rank and some a bit disappointed, Y/n was suprised that he ranked first and that Ryujin ranked third, just behind someone named Momo Yaoyoruzo.

He then looks for Izumi's rank, being at the bottom.

Izumi looked at her clenched fist with the injured and looked like she was about to cry until Y/n went up to her and told her.

Y/n: Don't worry, just listen...

She was confused about what he meant until Aizawa made an announcement.

Aizawa: By the way, I was lying about the expulsion.

Everyone ( except Y/n and a pony tailed, black haired girl): WHAAAT!!!