HUNTERS BECOME PREY, LOSS OF A STUDENT, CAMP AFTERMATH

Having been able to meet up with Shoji and help him on calming down Dark Shadow and Tokoyami, Izumi and the the other tow were able to meet up with both Shoko and Katsumi and defeated another Villain. 

From there, the group would then travel to where the teachers were so they could drop off Katsumi since she was one of the targets as well as search for other students such as Ochako and Tsuyu who were dealing with the blonde villainess, Himiko Toga.

The hero student duo and Himiko exchanged words until the blood-loving villainess was able to pin Tsuyu's hair to a tree and left her there as Ochako would then proceed to pin her down, but was left unable to stop one of the needles Himiko had from piercing her leg and sucking her blood. It stopped as Himiko then pushed Ochako out of the way of Shoji's elongated arm and dodged a fist from Izumi.

Seeing their arrival and how outnumbered she was, she quickly escaped the area but not before giving a kissing gesture towards Ochako and made a promise that they'll be close friends eventually. 

The slightly blushing brunette was unable to say anything more when the blonde ran away and they were left to their own devices as they tried to think on how to proceed forward.

However, they were unaware that two members were gone as they turn to see the villain who introduced himself as Mr. Compress who held two small blue marbles as he explains his ability to compress anything and/or anyone within a certain distance and store them into marbles by a touch. Once done, he turned and made his escape above the trees at surprising speed while the others tried to follow with Izumi getting closets, but Mr. Compress swatted her back with his cane and began to speed away.

However they wouldn't let him get away as Izumi made the plan to use Ochako's Quirk to make Izumi, Shoko and Shoji float while Tsuyu uses her tongue to throw them as far as she can towards Mr. Compress. Meanwhile, Shoji would use his arms to keep them together and control their trajectory while Shoko and Izumi uses either flames and air pressure to add speed. 

With their new speed, they flew like a missile towards Mr. Compress and with Ochako now deactivating her Quirk, the students crashed Mr. Compress onto the ground in front of the other villains. 

Izumi: Give Kacchan and Tokoyami back!...

After landing hard on him and the students yelling their demands to give back their friends, Mr. Compress then used his Quirk to shrink himself while Dabi attacked the students with his flames, with it being blocked by Shoko's ice.

Once away from the students after Dabi's attack, Mr. Compress deactivated his Quirk and was now standing with his fellow Villains. The students were about to charge but saw how they were outnumbered by the villains and would be overpowered by the Transteam User and Gear Users.