FINAL MATCH AND NEW MEMBER

Here it comes, 2 individuals made their way up the to the arena. Present Mic then makes the announcement.

Present Mic: And here it is, folks!... the second match for the semi finals where it will decide who will face Shiro Todoroki in the finals!...

He then introduces the 2 competitors.

Present Mic: On our left is the girl who made her way to now by blowing all her opponents away!... from the Hero course, Katsumi Bakugo!... Versus!... The armoured Genius with powered up bottles!... also from the Hero Course, Y/n L/n, everybody's favourite Kamen Rider!...

Class 1-A sitting area
Everyone in Class 1-A were watching this with pure anticipation, while the boys and some of the girls were worried for Y/n, the Build Girls had full confidence in him, which was noticed by Kirishima.

Kirishima: Woah, you girls look like you have a lot of faith in Y/n... aren't you a bit worried for him?...

Although the questions he asked would've gave any other person some new doubts, he was surprised to see them smile with hope.

Kyoka: Nope...

Ochako: Not at all...

Momo: Same for me...

Izumi: Me too...

Kirishima then turns to Mina for answers.

Kirishima: What about you, Ashido?...

Mina: Nah... after all, he's got the Build Girls cheering for him... right girls...

While Kirishima and some of the other Class 1-a students was surprised of the name, some selected girls all blushed in embarrassment from Mina declaring their groups little name so broad and open. Luckily everyone's focus then turn to Ryujin.

Ryujin: YOU DAMN RIGHT!!!... Y/n got this in the bag!...

Everyone flinched from the Dragonic Rider's loud outburst as they all look at him with immediate surprise.

Kaminari: Woah!... what's up with you all of a sudden?!...

They all then see him smirk, only making them more confused.

Ryujin: Just you wait and watch... Y/n going to "burn" down the house...

Arena

Y/n, already equipped with the Build Driver on his waist, was now on the arena while facing Katsumi.

Katsumi: You ready to be blown away, Bottle Nerd?!...

Y/n: Oh how harsh... once again, where did the sweet and cute Katsumi go again?...

Due to this teasing, Katsumi was now blushing with steam coming from her ears while some of the girls glare at him from jealousy. Although the, Midnight only squirmed from hearing such seducing words.

The girls (Inner thoughts): How could he be such as flirt and not realise a girl's feelings?!...

His flirting attitude also didn't go unnoticed from the audience either.

Present Mic: WOW!... such a fresh new strategy!... it seems that Build is trying to seduce his opponent into submission before the match even started!...

Aizawa: Once again... a Genius he may be, his also extremely oblivious...

Once again, Y/n ignored his teacher's insult and took out 2 bottles which were very surprising to see, especially since one was a gold mold of a lock and the other being a blue mold of a... dragon?!

Y/n: Now, let's begin the experiment...

He then shook both bottles and twist both caps then inserts them both into the Driver, announcing the names of the bottles.