CROSS-Z'S NEW UPGRADE AND INTERNSHIP

As everyone else are still deciding on which Pro Hero they would join for the internship, Y/n was in the Build Lab with Ryujin as the Genius is typing on the computer at high speed.

Ryujin: Damn... your fast, you sure you don't have a speed Quirk?...

Y/n: Haha... I wish... My Quirk just allows me to process information faster then anyone or anything in the world... I could research through 2,000 Terabyte flash drives and still be able to remember every single piece of information...

Ryujin: Damn...

While Ryujin is still amazed from Y/n's abilities, the Genius kept looking through the computer and found the information he was looking for.

Y/n: There it is...

Ryujin snapped out of his thoughts and turns to the screen. As he did, he read a bit of the information and looked back at the pack he got from Cross-Z Dragon.

Ryujin: Sclash Jelly?...

Y/n: Yeah... their jelly-packed containers which holds fullbottles essence, except solidified as a gel...

Ryujin: So this is a Sclash Jelly...

He then gives to Y/n as he sees he had his hands out, meaning that he needed.

Y/n: And this one is perfect you...

He then reads more of the information.

Y/n: This one holds the same essence as your Dragon fullbottle, but is much more stronger... and it seems that most of this data was stolen, but Sento Kiryu got all of it back... huh, I wonder what else is there...

Ryujin: So... can you ma-

Y/n: If your about to ask if I can make the Driver for it... give me an hour...

Ryujin: Oh yeah!... your the man!...

Cross-Z Dragon, who was on Ryujin's head, roared in happiness.

Cross-Z Dragon: Roar...

Y/n: Now then... we need to check your Hazard Level... it says that the requirements to use the Driver, you have to have a Hazard Level of 4.0, or else you won't be able to use it...

Ryujin: I've got that covered... Cross-Z Dragon!...

Cross-Z Dragon then flew from his head as Ryujin reached out his hand. Then, Cross-Z Dragon bites down on Ryujin's arm and let's go to breathe out the numbers "4.3" in flames.

Ryujin: LETS GO!!!...

Y/n: Ok nah... that's just cheating... I'm close though, just at 3.9...

Ryujin: What do you expect?... look at these bad boys...

He then starts flexing and showing of his muscles.

Y/n: Alright, muscle head... I'll get things started...

He then proceeds get the parts needed to construct the Sclash Driver. Ryujin then asked.

Ryujin: So... have you chosen which Pro Hero you going for in the internship?...

Y/n: Actually no... when I thought about it, most of them are either trying to learn more about the Rider System, or just to make themselves look better if they showed the media that they were interning the "famous vigilante: Kamen Rider Build"...

Ryujin: They're not all like that... some of them are a little good...

Y/n: Yeah, yeah... I know, but I actually want to do something productive and meaningful in order to be a Hero not just for my sake, but for everyone else since I'm the Class rep... and since I promised them I'll them to the goal of becoming a Pro Hero...