CLASS REPRESNTAIVES AND USJ

The next day had came, and Y/n was right about something. That today will be interesting and he was right... as he was surrounded by reporters the moment he got close to U.A.

???: Excuse me! But what lessons does All Might teach?

???: What's it like to have the "Symbol of Peace" as 1 of your teachers?

???: What can you say about All Might's classes?

They just kept up getting closer and closer, each shoving a mic at his face, demanding an answer. This was starting to annoy Y/n.

Y/n (Inner thoughts): Ok, this is too much...

Good thing that he was lucky that during his walk, he was shaking the Rabbit full bottle, as he then twist the cap and jumped over the crowd of reporters and made his way inside the gate.

He turned around and smiled, as he saw he's homeroom teacher, Aizawa, and Present Mic pushing the interview back, away from the school.

???: C'mon! Let us in! We just need 1 comment!

Aizawa: You are interfering with our students's education, so please kindly leave... now...

He glared at the reporters, which scared a few of them, while 1 refused to listen and tried to step inside... only to meet with a metal gate, allowing only U.A. students and teachers to pass through.

Y/n could do nothing but laugh at the reaction of the reporters, as they were very pissed when they saw the gate.

Time skip

Everyone were talking to each other, waiting for homeroom to start, until Aizawa walked in the room.

Aizawa: Good morning class...

Everyone: Good morning sir...

Aizawa: Since everyone is here, today we will be doing something special...

Everyone (except Y/n Inner thoughts): Is it another a test?!!

Everyone except Y/n were getting nervous, thinking it was another test with a harsh punishment from Aizawa, where he then gave them... a very surprising answer.

Aizawa: Today, we will be deciding who will be our Class Representatives...

Everyone (except Y/n Inner thoughts): Something actually normal for classes to do?!

After Aizawa's announcement, most of the class then start protesting that they should be Class Rep, while others either didn't care or just didn't want too. This loud dispute however was interrupted when Iida spoke up.

Iida: Everyone please calm down!! The class representative should be someone agreed upon by everyone! So, I recommend that we decide by a vote...

This caught everyone's attention as they thought it was a good idea... except for 1 person who spoke up.

Y/n: You know that everyone just going to vote for themselves right?... The Class Rep should be someone who will willingly take the burden and responsibility as well as be trusted by everyone to lead them towards becoming a Hero...

Once Y/n finished talking, everyone were then ashamed about themselves for being Class Rep for selfish reasons, while the Class Rep should be someone that Y/n described... It was then that everyone had a thought.

Everyone (except Y/n Inner thoughts): I think the person who is the most suitable to be the Class Rep is...

They then looked at each other, realising that they all made the same decision and nodded their heads and made their votes.