RETURN OF THE SMASHES AND THE DEFANGING OF A FAKE

After coming home and heading to bed after such a revealing day, Y/n, along with the two other riders who are now revealed to be family, are sleeping soundly. Well, mostly Y/n, since he just dumped the other two on the couches and drew on their faces, as the Genius rider was enjoying his slumber.

His dream consist another day of being in class with his friends and his... fiancés, man he can't believe his already engaged, all of them with them smiling, even Katsumi and Shoko. However, things began to shake around the son of the original Build and the scene changes to one he knows too well.

The scenes has returned to the same setting as that nightmare he had during the sport's festival with the U.A. building in ruins and most parts being destroyed and the people he cares about are sprawled on the ground, each to injured to move but they weren't close to death thankfully.

The scene began to replay in his head as he saw that same rider once more.

The rider float above him and crank his driver once more and stops.

Ready Go!

————- Finish!

——!

The kick once again came flying towards him. That was what it seemed the last time, it this time it was different as the Rider then yelled.

???: Out of the way, partner!...

For reasons unknown of why this rider is calling him partner, he sidestep to his right, and turned, only to see the rider kick land on what seems to be some sort other rider who also seems to be retaliating the attack with a punch, however his figure his distorted and can't be easily described except for the colour of red and what seems to be some... spider legs?

Any case, due to the two pitting their blows against each other, the area shined brightly and Y/n now finds himself in the middle of white space, nothing there around him except for a voice to call out to him, one of a woman.

???: It seems that you have many questions of what you saw, but as of now... you are not ready to learn of him... or your potential...

What is going on? Who is the one speaking to him? Who were those two riders? What potential could he have? These as well as other similar questions rang in his head as the young Genius tried to figure out what is going on until another voice came in, one of a man whose voice was deep.

???:Calm your head, partner... all you need to know is that you need to get stronger... you as well as the other Rider brats are the only ones who can take on the incoming threat... but it is you who will be above all...

???: Yes, as this is a time to grow beyond what you currently are... to go beyond your maximum... for if you fail... if he were to open the box...

???: Then this world is done for... so get stronger partner... we'll speak again when your ready...