CAVALRY BATTLE AND ONE-ON-ONE BATTLE

Once Midnight announced that everyone will have 15 minutes to make a team of 2 to 4 for the cavalry battle. Once the timer started however, most of the participant immediately surrounded Y/n, pratically begging for him to join their teams.

???: Hey Build!... join my team!...

???: No Build!... join mine!... my Quirk is so much better!...

???: No!... Build will join me!...

While they fought with 1 another, Y/n felt overwhelmed with the number of students who only wanted him because he was Build. He also felt annoyed since most of them were the same people who called him weak. He then spoke up.

Y/n: All right, calm down!... Why would I want to be on any of your teams?... didn't most of you call me "weak"... and now that you found out I'm Build, your opinion of me changed, thinking that I'll help you?... sorry but my answer is No...

Y/n then made his way through the crowd of students to look for proper teammates, till he found Izumi and Ochako.

Y/n: Hey you 2...

Izumi/Ochako: Hey Y/n... what's the matter?...

Y/n: I was wondering if I could join your team?...

They were both surprised but they smiled and Izumi answered.

Izumi: Sure Y-

???: I found you Build!...

She was interrupted however when a voice screamed over her, and Y/n was suddenly tackled to the ground.

Izumi/Ochako: Y/n!...

Y/n however was confused until he sees the face of the tackler, which was a pink haired girl.

Y/n: Who are you?...

They both then got up and the girl answered.

Mei: The name's Mei Hatsume... now can I see your baby?!...

Those who heard her turned around in shock from what they heard, with Y/n being there most shocked

Y/n: My baby?!...

Most of the other girls then also yelled in great shock, thinking that "their" Y/n had a child.

Most of the girls: Y/n's baby?!...

Y/n: What are you talking about "my baby"?!...

It was then Mei answered with stars in her eyes.

Mei: The super ultimate baby!... your belt!...

It was then everyone calmed down, except for the girls.

The girls: That was too misleading!...

Ashido who watched their reaction could only laugh.