REVEAL AND FIRST PLACE

After saying his goodbyes to his class, Y/n walked out of the waiting room to search for Midnight. Throughout the time he was talking to himself.

Y/n: I wonder what Ms Midnight wants with me?...

He then looks at the Rabbit and Tank bottles that were in his pocket. For some reason, Y/n has become more attached to these 2 specifically ever since he found the upgrade for Build, but he still feels that there's more 2 these than he thinks.

Y/n: If you 2 could talk, I wonder what you would say?...

???: Aww... Is someone getting lonely?... Maybe I can change that... hehehe...

It was then Y/n heard a voice behind and within seconds, he was embraced from behind, feeling something very soft on his back, which caused him to blush.

???: Now then... guess who?...

Y/n: M-Ms Midnight?...

Midnight: Aww... you got me on the first go... as expected of a Genius...

It was then she let go of Y/n, allowing him to turn to face her, only to be flustered seeing as she is in her Hero costume.

Y/n: U-Um Ms Midn-

He was about to ask a question but he was silenced by the R-Rated Hero when she put 2 fingers to his lips, telling him to be quiet.

Nemuri: Now then sweetie... none of that formal talking right now... call me Nemuri when we're alone, okay...

Y/n: Ok... so Ms Mid-

He then stopped when he saw her glare at her, making him realise what he did wrong.

Y/n: N-Nemuri...

She then smiles.

Nemuri: Yes, Y/n?...

Y/n: Why did you call for me?...

Nemuri: I just wanted to see how you are?...

Y/n: Why's that?...

Nemuri: Because I've been hearing a lot of rumours from students and most of them weren't very positive towards you...

It was then Y/n could see her starting to get angry.

Nemuri: I also been hearing how they think that you are undeserving to be a student of U.A. and a Hero... now that got me a bit angry...

Y/n decided that now it was time to calm her down.

Y/n: Nemuri... it's fine... like how I told my friends, those rumours gave me the opportunity to prove them all wrong...

Nemuri then calmed down as she was amazed once again by how the young Rider could calmly take all these negative m-rumours like nothing. after she had calmed down, Y/n spoke again.

Y/n: Now then... is there something else you need?...

Nemuri: Yes... Will you be fine?... you know, about your identity as Build being revealed to everyone?...

Y/n: Yeah... I'll be fine... now is there anything el-

He was then cut off as Nemuri pulled him into a tight embrace, with his face shoved right into her bust.

Y/n (Inner thoughts): Can't... breathe...

Nemuri: I also wanted to tell you to be careful and to do your best, ok... can you do that for little o'l me?...

Once she asked him, she let him go and saw a large blush on his face and waited for his answer.

Y/n: I-I will...