START OF THE EXPERIMENT (PROLOGUE)

Quirks.

A special, unatural power and/or ability that a person can posses, each being typically unique with its user and classified under specific categories.

The origins of Quirks are unknown till this day since the first person to ever manifest a quirk was just a newborn child from Qingqinp who... glowed, but now about 80% of the world's population posses a quirk while the other 20% were deemed normal or "Quirkless".

Of course, not all individuals used their quirks not for good, but for their own selfish needs, meaning they had became "Villains", who used their powers for evil. But when their is a Villain is those who goes against them... Heroes.

Most people of the world aspires to become a hero for a numbered of reasons such as for popularity, luxury, and/or just simply for good. Many children dreams to be the greatest heroes.

But a single black haired boy named Y/n L/n aimed to be a different type of "hero".

Currently he was folding his clothes in his small apartment since he lived alone most through his life's but he was able to take care of himself quite well despite his age, he believed he was doing alright due to his quirk.

Y/n quirk is named "Genius", meaning he is the smartest person in the world, having an IQ that surpasses everyone else on the world mixed together.

After finishing all his chores he sets out to the library to pass the time and while he searched the shelves, he found the book he always enjoyed to read, the book of heroes... Not like of today's society, but of the heroes who saved the world decades ago before quirks, the ones who wore bright coloured armour who fought for the sake of "Love and Peace", the qurikless heroes, "the Kamen Riders".

He idolise them, seeing them like true heroes unlike some of those who became heroes just to be popular.

Y/n ( reading out loud and smiling): "Even though the great entity of evil was deemed powerful and unstoppable, with power that could destroyed the world, 4 heroes fought courageously against the great evil, with the entire world on the line, they stacked together and defeated the evil entity, these 4 heroes were no other the... Kamen Riders"...

As he closes the books, Y/n gives a look of admiration on the image on the front cover, a picture with all 4 Kamen riders, mostly on the Blue and Red coloured mixed rider, Build.

As he returns the book to its allocated spot, he spoke to himself loudly.

Y/n: Some heroes of today should feel ashamed and guilty for calling themselves heroes, all they care about is being popular, not really about saving and protecting people, unlike the Kamen Riders and also All Might, he is the number one hero after all. Only they know the true meaning of being a hero.

As Y/n walks out the library, he bumps into someone accidentally. After both stand backs up, he apologised to the person who was a man.

Y/n: I'm sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going.

???: It's alright, I wasn't watching where I was going either, anyway I got to go meet someone, bye.

The man wearing the thin wind coat said his farewell and left, leaving Y/n back on his way till he felt something in his pocket.

Y/n: What's this, a calling card?

As Y/n examines the card, it was apparently from a cafe called "Nascita", since he had nothing to do at home and felt like having a coffee, he followed the directions on the card and arrived at the cafe.