CONFRONTATION AND HERO NAMES

That was it, the U.A. Sport's Festival is finished up, and Y/n is the winner. If it was anyone else, they would be celebrating in joy for such an accomplishment but not Y/n as he is still currently passed out from shock. "Why is he passed out?" Is what many would ask.

The reason would be none other then one Shoko Todoroki, the daughter of the Number 2 Hero: Endeavor and challenged Y/n for the 1st place in the sports festival, had just kissed him on the lips and confessed her feelings for him, much to the surprise and shock of everyone, especially the Build Girls and the other girls who like him.

Right now, all the teachers are holding a very angry Endeavor back and stopping him from going anywhere near the Nurse's Office, who wants to have a "talk" with the unconscious Kamen Rider, while Class 1-A confronted a very confused Shoko.

Shoko: What seems to be the problem?...

Everyone (Inner thoughts): Is she an airhead?!...

Mina: You know exactly what the problem is!....

Kyoka: You confessed to Y/n!...

Momo: And out of nowhere if I might add...

Ochako/Izumi: And you kissed him!...

Everyone else: ON THE LIPS!!!...

Shoko: Oh that... it's just that... Y/n was the first person whoever actually talked back to my father... and like how Midoriya told me in our match, he told me that my Quirk is mine to use... that my father doesn't control my life or my desires... and that's when I realised it... I never had these types of feelings for any other, so when I felt it only for him... I instantly knew I was in "love" with him... so that's that...

While everyone were shocked to hear such emotional words come from the once before ice-cold Shoko, except for 1 person.

Katsumi: WHAT DO YOU MEAN "SO THAT'S THAT", YOU ICY-HOT BITCH?!!!... HOW DARE YOU TRY TO TAKE HIM FOR YOUR OWN!!!...

Hearing this got everyone to now focus on Katsumi who noticed.

Katsumi: What are you extra's looking at?!...

It was then Izumi actually spoke up and asked the question everyone in Class 1-A were thinking but were to afraid to ask.

Izumi: Um, Kacchan... D-Do you l-like Y/n?...

Despite actually having the courage to ask, she was still very scared. Although, not expecting of hearing this question from Izumi out everyone got Katsumi to be flustered.

Katsumi: W-WHAT THE H-HELL ARE YOU T-TALKING ABOUT, DEKU?!!!...

Despite the denial, she blushed red on her cheeks, which everyone noticed and instantly connected the dots.

Everyone: IT IS TRUE!!!...

Seeing as it was inevitable, Katsumi confessed.

Katsumi:YOU KNOW WHAT, SCREW THIS!!!... FINE!!!... I may like the damn bottle nerd... BUT IF I HEAR THAT ANY OF YOU TELL HIM, I WILL MAKE SURE THAT NOT EVEN ASHES WILL REMAIN OF YOUSELF!!!... GOT THAT?!!!...

Hearing this confession from Katsumi shocked everyone, but they all promised her that they won't say anything to Y/n until she chooses to, in fear of Katsumi going through with her threat. Since Katsumi finally confessed, the others girls agreed to the same as Mina then spoke up.

Mina: You don't have to worry, Bakugo... anyway, we know the exact same feelings as well...

Katsumi: What are you on about, Pink face?!...

Izumi: What she means, Kacchan... is that your not the only one who l-likes him...

Everyone (except the Build Girls): WHAT?!!!...

U.A. Genius Bottled Hero (Kamen Rider Build (Male Reader) X My Hero Academia)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara