THE TEACHERS HAVE ARRIVED

After the intense battle, All Might and Build were able to finally defeat the Nomu. The only one's left to deal with were Tomura and Kurogiri. Out of the 2, Tomura was really pissed. All Might then spoke.

All Might: It's over...

Build: You no longer have the means to kill All Might anymore... so you might as well surrender...

Tomura: Grrrr... if only those 2 had dealt with you...

He then points at Build.

Tomura: We would have killed All Might... you bastard!...

He was pissed, but Kurogiri calmed him down.

Kurogiri: Calm down, we can still fight...

He then gestures to the Villains, who have all begun to get up.

Everyone saw this and thought that they don't need to worry since they still had All Might, while Build thought differently.

Build (Inner thoughts): All Might doesn't have much time left in that form, so he can't fight right now...

He was snapped back out of reality when he saw Tomura and Kurogiri rushing at All Might.

Tomura: I will kill you... "Symbol of Peace"!...

Build then jumps in front of All Might.

Build: Like I'll let that happen!...

Then what he saw next scared him, as he suddenly see Izumi appear in front of him, who broke her legs to jump in between them and the Villains with her Quirk.

Build: Izumi!...

When she tries to reach him, Kurogiri used his portal and Tomura's hand was reaching out for Izumi.

Kurogiri: Same thing won't happen twice!...

Tomura then starts laughing, while Izumi felt like she was done.

Izumi (Inner thoughts): I'm sorry Y/n... but as long as your safe...

She closed her eyes, waiting for her doom to reach her until she heard shots fired. She then felt arms around her and opened her eyes, to once again see Build had caught her. Then she hears All Might speak.

All Might: So they've arrived...

Then 2 more shots were heard and were directed towards the Mountain Zone and save Momo, Kyoka and Kaminari from the Villain that created the interference signal. The principle of U.A., Nezu spoke.

Nezu: Sorry everyone

Nezu: Sorry everyone... I've only been able to bring everyone I've found...

Ochako: Iida...

Iida: Tenya Iida of Class 1-A, has returned!!!...