TRAINING CAMP OF HELL AND FELINE FASCINATIONS

After the students have returned home their trip on I-island and a couple of days of rest, the day has come for the U.A Academy Training Camp to start, and at this moment, we see class 1-A outside talking amongst themselves excitedly. All of them excited for the camp and the different training exercise they'll experience as well as other camp activities, but that excitement would need to wait as their homeroom teacher spoke up to get their attention.

Aizawa: Now that the summer holidays have begun, we'll be going to the training camp...

We now see Aizawa standing in front of all the students with two buses parked and waiting behind in him.

Aizawa: As you may already know, U.A. has already finished its first and second semester and summer camp vacation is about to begin... However, for those strive to be heroes, there will be no days for rest... in this training camp, all of you will have to reach even greater heights than before... in others, Go Plus Ultra!...

All of the students: Understood Sir!...

They all said in response to their teacher as the teacher headed into the bus to speak with the driver as everyone got back to their discussions that despite Aizawa's heed that it'll be harsh, they were all still very excited for the camp. We now see Ochako, Toru, Mina and Tsu approach Y/n and Izumi who were talking, the four exhibiting excited auras.

Ochako: Hey Y/n, Deku-chan... it's finally time for summer training camp!...

Toru: You two excited for camp too?..

Mina: Cause I am, What do you think we'll be doing there?... the training we'll get, the activities to the fun with?... I'm already thinking of other things to do as well...

She had said that last part quietly to herself while the first two spoke with Y/n and Izumi. She had overheard what Shoko and Katsumi had planned during the I-Island event about who could get "intimate" with Y/n first, she had join their little competition to lay first claim.

Mina (Inner thoughts): Hehe, too bad you two... but it'll be me, Mina Ashido, who'll get first taste... after all, its only right he gets taste of sweet bubblegum over ice and ash...

The pink girl giggle;ed to herself and as if she had her mind read, she was slightly bonked by Tsu tongue as she then spoke towards Y/n and Izumi, ignoring Mina small exclaim of pain.

Tsu: What are you expectations, Izumi-chan and Y/n-chan, Kero?... 

Izumi: Yeah, I'm exited for the training...

Y/n: Same, can't wait to increase my Hazard Level with the training we'll be getting... although, Ochako-chan...

Ochako cutely tilts her head in confusion as she asked.

Ochako: ?... What's wrong, Y/n?...

Y/n: ... Aren't you standing a little close, not that I mind that much...

True to his word, Ochako was standing in front of them as her face was up close to him, the brunette blushing slightly as Mina and Toru began to tease her and nearly floated away if Izumi didn't latch onto her and anchor down.

Y/n, meanwhile, was merely just enjoying the comedic and adorable sight seeing his "mocha" nearly floating away from embarrassment. 

Y/n (Inner thoughts) : She's so cute when she's flustered, kinda like another Izumi... hehehe...

He thought to himself as Momo's voice made her as well as Kyoka's presence known.

Momo: Is Mina and Toru teasing Ochako again?...

Kyoka: Jeez you two... don't you two get tired of teasing the girl?.... 

Mina/Toru: Nope, hehehe...

Momo and Kyoka merely sigh as the chaotic duo continue to tease Ochako, now adding Izumi to the mix as they turned the adorable broccoli head into looking liked a strawberry from how red her face was becoming.