ENCOUNTER WITH VILLAINS

With the appearance of Villains, everyone were shocked how they were to get in so easily.

With the Villains

While Night Rogue and Blood Stalk found their target, Tomura was disappointed on not seeing his.

Tomura: Where is he?... I went through all the trouble of bringing in an audience, too... All Might, the Symbol of Peace... I can't believe he isn't here... I wonder if he'll come if we kill some kids?...

It was then Blood Stalk spoke.

Blood Stalk: Forget the killing... let's bring him here with a much more better idea...

Tomura: What do you suggest?...

It was then Blood Stalk started laughing sadistically.

Blood Stalk: Once me and Night Rogue finish with Build... Let's have some "fun" with the other children... hahahahaha....

Tomura:.... You must be the most sadistically insane person I've ever met...

Blood Stalk: Well I aim to please... hahahaha....

Back to the Villains

While everyone were scared seeing actual Villains, they were even more shocked that 2 of them were specifically after Y/n.

Kirishima: What?... Villains?... No way... There's no way they could get into a Hero School!...

Ryujin: Forget about that!... two of them are specifically after Y/n!...

Ryujin was more focused about those steam users specifically and like Y/n, it was like his brain knew who they were but juts wouldn't tell him. It then took Momo's voice to snap him back to reality.

Momo: 13, what happened to the trespasser sensors?...

13: we have them, of course, but...

She was then interrupted by Y/n.

Y/n: It seems that one of the Villains have a teleportation type Quirk, meaning that the sensors wouldn't do much since teleportation is a rare Quirk to encounter... right now, they are following a very carefully laid out plan, meaning that the mastermind isn't here, so right now we need to do some things first...

Everyone, including Aizawa and 13, turned to Y/n to listen what he wanted done.

Y/n: Right now, we need to evacuate ourselves to safety... we also need to call the school to bring in some backup... Iida, I need you to run, as fast as your legs can take you, and head for the exit and get to the school to bring in the Pros... Kaminari, you use your Quirk as well to try and contact the school, since the Villains may have someone with a radio-wave-type Quirk that could be interfering with communication...

Iida simply nodded and already made his way quickly towards the exist, to get some help.

Aizawa: 13, protect the students!...

Before he was going to jump, Izumi then interrupted him.

Izumi: Will you really fight them yourself, sir?... With that many people, even with your Quirk... your fighting style is mainly focused on capturing after erasing the enemy's Quirk...

Aizawa: You can't be a Hero if you had just 1 trick... I'm leaving the evacuation to you, 13...

13 nods at him and he then jumps down towards the Villains. While everyone were amazed at Aizawa fighting, they were brought back to their senses by Y/n.

Y/n: We have to get out of here, right now!... C'mon!...

Everyone: Right!...

They then ran towards the door before being stopped by a purple fog, which was the Villain Kurogiri.