(TWO HEROES AND A RIDER): WELCOME TO I-ISLAND

Over the ocean flown a single plane who had three very special passengers, one being the Number One Hero of the world himself, another being his female successor and finally the Genius Kamen Rider.

Y/n: Snoore!...

Who was currently sleeping as Izumi, who was sitting opposite of him, was either looking at the blue clear waters and sky or at her sleeping fiancé who couldn't help but giggle at him while simultaneously blush as she remembers that she and the other girls are going to marry him in a few years. All Might was also sleeping like Y/n as he dreams about a certain memory when he was younger.

As she turns to the window, her eyes widen in surprise and was about to wake up Y/n gently, but then a though came to her mind when she spoke to Mina and Toru about how to show more love towards Y/n for what his done for her and how they'll get married once their school life finishes. So with as much confidence she could muster, she closed her eyes and leaned forwards Y/n and gave him a good wake up kiss, one that definitely worked when his eyes opened in surprise and took charge into the kiss.

After a few minutes of kissing, and apologising to Izumi for surprising her that much if the crimson blush on her face was any obvious evidence, Y/n wondered what got her to wake up when he saw a certain island in view. With that, he began to wake up his Heroic's teacher.

Y/n: Um, All Might... it's time to start waking up, sir...

Y/n said, shaking his shoulder gently. All Might yawned and rubbed his eyes and you could see how tired he was from his long nap.

All Might: *Yawns* Yes?... What is it young Midoriya, Y/n?...

The Number 1 asked and izumi pointed outside the window with a bright smile on her face.

Izumi: Look, Its Artificial moving town who has over 10,000 scientists living there...

Izumi beamed like a beacon of light. Both Y/n and All Might smiled at her excitement

All Might: I didnt think you were gonna be this excited.... Hehe guess I didnt invite you for nothing....

All Might said and izumi blushed feeling embarrassed. He then turns to Y/n.

All Might: That's right, and I'm glad that you were able to tag along with us as well, Young Y/n...

Y/n: It's no sweat sir, I was rewarded when I won the Sport's Festival so I was given tickets to come visit and since you two were heading there as well, I though that it would've been good to visit as well as being interesting...

He said to the two as he then thinks back, yes, it will be interesting as I-Island was also the place his recently reunited mother once researched at before she met with the Original Kamen Riders... his father as well. he then clenches his fist slightly which didn't get anyone's attention as he thinks to himself about his vow.

Y/n (Inner thoughts): Kiriya, Hina... wherever you two are, know that I'll find you and bring you home...

His thoughts were then interrupted when Izumi spoke up.

Izumi: But is it really ok for you to invite me?... while Y/n was the winner of the Festival, wouldn't it be probably be better for you to bring a family member, All Might?...

What she got was All Might ruffling her fluffy hair.

All Might: Don't worry... the one who invited me said I could bring anyone... our bond is more closer and blood bond, right?... bond of One For All...

He said and izumi nodded.

Izumi: Yeah!..

She said. All Might then looked at Y/n and ruffled his black hair.