PRACTICAL EXAM

Time skip to day of the test

For the most part, Y/n had no troubles with the written test, as he even commented that they were way to easy for U.A.'s standard.

As he finishes faster then everyone else, he thinks to himself.

Y/n (Inner thoughts): This test is way to easy... everyone else will pass the written... meaning...

He then continues his thought.

Y/n (Inner thoughts): They have something planned for the practical... which will take up most of the marks...

Small time skip

Once everyone had finished, everyone except for certain people were surprised how well they did the test, especially Mina and Kaminari had done well and didn't leave any questions unanswered.

After that, everyone were now waiting outside, while wearing their Hero Costumes, near a large building by the campus, the place where they will be taking the practical test.

What most of Class 1-A were thinking that the teachers were just going to watch them fight against robots, while a certain Genius knew something was up.

And as usual, he was right, as Aizawa then announced a shocking twist.

Aizawa: There has been a change of plans...

It was then Principal Nezu suddenly popped out of Aizawa's scarf and announced.

Principal Nezu: We'll be having you all form teams of 2 and some of 3 to fight against 1 teacher!...

Everyone except Y/n then gasped in surprise.

Ochako: Against... a teacher?...

Aizawa then explains that pairs have already been decided among them, while also mentioning that due to Class having 3 extra students, there will be an exception of 3 teams of 3. He then gets to the last 3, who were Y/n, Izumi and Katsumi.

Y/n: So who would me, Izumi and Katsumi will be facing?...

He then gets worried as he sees a smirk grew on Aizawa.

Aizawa: You 3 will be facing against...

It was then suddenly continued.

???: I... will do it!...

It was then suddenly someone comes in with a superhero landing, only to reveal Y/n's, Izumi's and Katsumi's opponent to be...

Izumi/Katsumi: ALL MIGHT?!!!...

While they were in shock, Y/n was beyond surprised as he already ran through several simulations where he faced against the Number 1 Hero with his current teammate, every single one of them had resulted in his team losing even against the current nerfed All Might.

Y/n: THIS IS THE WORST!!!...

All Might then says as he gives them a thumbs up.

All Might: Work together to beat me, you 3!... hahaha!...

Meanwhile, everyone felt pity for the Genius Kamen Rider.

Ryujin: Dude, Y/n is in for it...

Kyo: No kidding... not only is he against the number 1 Hero...

Shoko: He is also teamed with the two that are none compatible with each other... one an angry tsundere and the other a shy dandere...

Everyone who heard Shoko were shocked to hear the things coming out of her mouth. Katsumi however reacted differently.