THE SPORTS FESTIVAL

It was the next day, and everyone in Class 1-A were talking about the attack on the USJ. They talked about how they were interviewed on live tv about the attack, but what everyone were talking about was the big Nomu fight at the end.

Hagakure: Yeah but 1 things for sure... Y/n and All Might were amazing!!!...

They all then turned around to Y/n, who was rubbing the back of his neck in embarrassment, due to being the centre of everyone's attention.

Y/n: I didn't do that much though...

It was then Kirishima yelled.

Kirishima: Are you kidding me man!... Don't you know how awesome it is to have someone our age to be able to catch up with the Number 1 Hero!...

Y/n: I only helped a little... All Might's strength is still on whole other level...

Ryujin: But you were still able to fight with him, while everyone kept being pushed back by the shockwaves...

They all then continued yelling how amazing to have Y/n, not only be the popular vigilante, Kamen Rider Build, but also be able to fight side by side with All Might on equal footing. This all stop however as Y/n quiets them down.

Y/n: Please calm down!... right now I rather not have all the attention right now, so can you guys please talk about this subject in a more quieter voice please...

Everyone can see the plead in Y/n's eyes and how he wasn't used to all this attention, outside of the armour, so they calmed down and continued talking about in a more quieter tone. It was then Iida rushed immediately inside.

Iida: Everyone!... morning homeroom is about to start!... so stop talking and take your sea-

But he was then interrupted by Y/n.

Y/n: Iida, everyone are already in their seats, its just you who isn't...

Iida then sits at his seat.

Iida: Shoot!... sorry about that, I was just trying to help you Y/n, since you are the Class Representative, I was trying to lessen your burden...

Y/n: Much thanks for the effort but its alright, I'll call for your help when I need it alright...

Ochako: Yeah, don't worry about it...

Iida then nodded his head, which made Y/n smiled, making some of the girls blush.

Izumi/Ochako/Momo/Kyoka (Inner thoughts): So handsome...

Ashido who was watching all this happen, only giggled but felt she had to ask this urgent question, even if it ruins this moment.

Ashido: Hey Tsyuyu, who's going to teach homeroom today?...

Everyone then snapped out of their thoughts and looked to Asui, waiting for a answer.

Asui: Well, Mr Aizawa is supposed to be in the hospital recovering from his wounds...

It was then everyone looked over at Y/n, who closed his hand into a fist.

Y/n: I really wished I got to Mr Aizawa in time, so he didn't get hurt as much...

Everyone could see the guilt in Y/n's face, believing it was his fault that he couldn't help Aizawa, but it was then 3 people spoke.

Momo: It isn't your fault you know... you were probably 1 of the only student in this class who helped turn the table in that whole ideal...

Kyoka: Yeah, you were busy in your own battles as well against those other 2 villains...