CLASS 1-A

At U.A. High School

In front of the gate to U.A. stood both Y/n and Izumi in silent as they were preparing themselves to enter till Y/n broke the silence.

Y/n: This is it, Izumi... Our first day in U.A... Our first step in being a Hero!

Izumi could do nothing but smile once she saw the face of determination on Y/n.

Izumi: I'm so nervous, but I'm ready!

Y/n: Good, so let's go!

He then grabs her hand, making her blush, and they both entered into the school, looking for their class... Class 1-A, until they bumped into someone on the way.

Y/n: Sorry, we didn't see you there, we were trying to find our classroom.

???: It's alright, I'm kinda lost as well...

Y/n: My name is Y/n L/n, and this here...

Izumi: Izumi, i'm Izumi Midoriya, nice to meet you.

Ryujin: The names Ryujin Mizuchi... I'm entering Class 1-A... Do you know where to go?

 Do you know where to go?

Replace clothes with U.A. Uniform

Y/n and Izumi were suprised to find another person entering the same class as them. Y/n for some reason felt like he's seen this person before, but shrugged that thought and spoke.

Y/n: What a coincidence... we are trying to find Class 1-A as well... looks were going to be classmate during our time here...

Ryujin could only smile, having already made two friends here. The weird thing is that he was thinking the same thing as Y/n, wondering where he's sent the Black-haired teen, like his also seen him before.

Ryujin: Yep, it sure looks like it...

Y/n: C'mon, let's go, we have a class to find.

Then the three of them then starts walking around, looking for the class, while in the mean time, they conversed with each other.

Ryujin: So your Quirk is Genius huh?..

Y/n: Yeah, it makes me the most smartest and intelligent person in the world.

Ryujin: Now that makes me wonder, with a Quirk like that... how did you get into the Hero Course?

Y/n: By achieving the most points in the entrance exam.

That shocked both Izumi and Ryujin who were now wearing a surprised face.

Izumi: You scored the highest in the exam!!!

Y/n could only chuckle at Izumi, who now realised her loud outburst and blushed in embarrassment.

Izumi: Sorry for that...