VILLAIN ATTACK, SNIPER DUEL, AND BROKEN PROMISE

Itsuka stared at the ceiling, she was unable to sleep for some reason, everyone else was asleep, Monoma was taken for remedial classes with the other class A student's who didn't pass. She sighed and got up, she tiptoed out of the room and went outside to get some fresh air. 

Itsuka walked out the door and took a deep breath, taking in the outdoor aroma, it was relaxing from the smell of the city. She shivered as she rubbed her arms due to the cooled breeze. 

???: Should have brought a jacket with you...

Itsuka looked up to see Y/n, wearing PE pants with a white shirt, standing on the roof. Itsuka blushed as she was wearing only shorts and a pink T-shirt, the hot spring incident coming back, but stayed composed to respond.

Itsuka: Umm yeah.. I just wanted to get some fresh air... 

She explained, then frowned. 

Itsuka: Wait, why are you up there?...

Y/n: Same... I couldn't sleep, thought I would do some stargazing before I sleep... 

He explained, but the reason being two of them as one was his conversation with Kota and how with the boys, a majority snores loudly.

 Y/n: Would you like to join me?... 

He offered. Itsuka blinked, alone time with Y/n... sounds nice. She blushed.

Itsuka: Let me get a jacket!... 

She ran inside as quietly as she could. Itsuka came back out wearing a PE jacket, she walked around, looking for a way up to the roof. 

Y/n: Up here... 

She looked up and saw the Genius leaning over the edge of the roof offering her a hand. Itsuka took his hand and he pulled her up with ease.

Itsuka: Woah!... 

She was surprised by the fact he lifted her up easily.

Y/n: Come on... 

He smiled at her and guided her to a flat area and he sat down in the middle, she joined him right after.

Y/n: It's so much clearer here... 

Y/n spoke up as he looked up at the sky. Itsuka did the same and saw so many stars in the night sky, where she gasped softly. 

Itsuka: Wow... 

She muttered in awe. 

Y/n: Yeah... It's mostly cloudy in the city, that makes it very hard to see the stars.... 

He commented. 

Itsuka: Do you do this often?...

Y/n: Only sometimes, whenever the sky is clearest... when I had there chance, I'd head up to the balcony and gaze up to look at the night sky until they were covered by the stars... kinda like a large canvas and is littered with stars to create a mesmerising image...

Itsuka smiled at that. 

Itsuka: Your not wrong about that... it's beautiful... 

She said as she looked at him and saw the moon reflecting on his eyes. 

Y/n: Well, I am a Genius... I'm rarely wrong about things...

His confident grin resulting in the ginger hair to giggle. However, she noticed Y/n smiling at her as she giggled, she turned away, her cheeks burning hotter. 

The two proceed to talk wit each, get to know more about each other such as likes and when she mentioned she likes coffee, Y/n told her about his cafe and that she should show up sometime, which she accepted when she gets the time. Y/n could only chuckle softly as he was enjoying his talk with Itsuka, until he suddenly yawned and got up.