RIDER'S PROMISE, HELLISH TRAINING AND A ASSASSIN'S RECRUIT

This was quite the scenario that the Young Genius finds himself in as he had an unconscious kid in his arm who he had saved from falling off the top of the wall, at the cost of now being in the Women's side of the Hot spring and saw first hand all his fiancees and three girls from 4 girls from Class 1-B, naked as the day they were born; from all of varied sizes of breast, shapely and slimmed curves and everything below. Didn't help that the girls could see all of his upper body which revealed muscled arms and chest, six pack over his stomach and while he did wear a towel for his lower body, it did little to hide his... "tool" as they would say.

This of course got some of the girls embarrassed such as Momo, Kyoka, Ochako, Izumi, Katsumi (who had minor tick of annoyance) and Itsuka meanwhile Mina, Tokage, Tsu and even Shoko and Yanagi were enjoying the sight before them, and for the others, Tooru was invisible so she didn't have much to hide and enjoyed the sight while Kodai merely enjoyed the view as well in silence, but her eyes expressing a sense of "desire". Either sides were quiet until Y/n breathed in and out slowly with this eyes close, as he opened his eyes and spoke.

Y/n: ... Hello there...

The girls: ...

Y/n: ...

The silence went on for a few more seconds till Tokage spoke up.

Tokage: ... General Kenobi, you are a bold one...

This got the rest of the girls focused on the recommended student of class 1-B, all of there eyes were merely a neutral look, in which Tokage retorted.

Tokage: What?... its a very popular meme...

The girls still stayed quiet but merely shook their slightly and ignored her, Tokage merely huffed as they all focused back on the Genius, who is still frozen on the spot which was starting to worry the girls. Soon, Yanagi and Tsu moved towards him and tapped his arms to see if he was okay, in which he had finally reacted; upon which his mind stabilised and now analysed the situation he was in, thus resulting in him to blush and have a slight nosebleed.

This reaction of course getting the girls attention, especially Mina and Tokage, the two very interested as they stared at the 

Mina: Wow, Y/n-kun... I know we're engaged but isn't this going a little to fast... or is it that you couldn't wait anymore, Y/n-kun~...

Tokage: Forget about that Mina, you didn't tell me your fiancé was so fine... aren't you quite the man~...

Y/n: W-wait, this isn't what it looks like... I didn't mean to interrupt your time, I was just... you know, saving the kid... that's all, no ulterior motives... I swear!...

The genius said as he had closed his eyes to stop the staring as he shifted Kota away so the kid wouldn't wake up to faint again, though this only began to reveal more of himself a bit more to the girls, Kodai especially as her eyes focused and trailed down toward the slowly falling towel. 

Momo: I-its fine, Y/n... I-I know your not the type to intrude without a good, v-valid reason...

The black-haired beauty said as she was blushing immensely as Kyoka was hiding behind the taller girl, hiding her embarrassed face with her earphone jacks, though she still peaked every once an awhile.

Ochako: Y-yeah, Y/n w-would n-ever p-peak o-on p-purpose!...

Ochako merely blushed as she was trying to cover her private parts with either a towel or arm as her towel was falling, Izumi merely hiding behind a rock after, to which she had to move to another spot as Katsumi yelled at her to find her own spot, who was also hiding with a growing blush.

Shoko: ... I'm confused, is it bad for Y/n to be here?... We're getting married so it wouldn't make much of a difference if he sees us?...

Tsu: That may be true, but the same can't be said for Kendo-chan, Yanagi-chan, Tokage-chan and Kodai-chan... kero...