QUARTER AND SEMI FINALS

The fight went as expected with Shoko as the winner but as much as she tried to deny it, she used a bit of her left side's flame after being encouraged Izumi throughout the battle. Although, it was interesting that Endeavour didn't say anything since he wanted Shoko to use her flames but that didn't matter at the moment.

As for Izumi, she sustained serious injuries all over her body from over using One For All. All of her fingers were broken and impossible to move with her right leg broken.

Throughout the match, she had some control on her Quirk and was able to throw a few hits at Shoko. Their battle was so intense that the arena was seriously damaged, with the committee having to reschedules the match in order to rebuild it. Izumi was at the Nurse's Office receiving treatment from Recovery Girl, with Y/n and All Might in his skinny form.

Recovery Girl: The bones in your right arm were shattered... it'll never be the same again.... I'll have to remove the broken pieces from the bone to make sure they don't mess with your joints... To push and light a fire under a child who'll destroy his body this much for what she yearns for... I don't like it...

She then looks towards the Number 1 Hero.

Recovery Girl: You're going too far... you and this young girl... you can't praise her for this...

Although All Might felt guilt and confused of why his successor did this to herself, Y/n knew exactly why.

Y/n: Izumi... I assume that you did this for Shoko... right?...

While All Might was surprised that Y/n figured it out so quickly, Izumi asked.

Izumi: How did you know?...

Y/n: Izumi... I have been one of your oldest friend, so when I saw you walked up to that arena... you had the same face that you had when you were planning to do something crazy...

It was then Iida, Ochako, Mineta and Asui rushed inside the room, scaring All Might in the process.

All Might: You scared me...

They were surprised to see this blonde haired, skinny man sitting by their hurt friend's bed, not knowing that it was All Might. Although Izumi was worried of his identity being exposed, Y/n stayed calm.

Ochako: N-Nice to meet you...

All Might: Y-Yeah...

Recovery Girl: You're all so noisy...

Seeing that this was starting to get awkward, Izumi spoke.

Izumi: Everyone... what about the next match?...

Iida then answered.

Iida: It's being fixed up right now... you're battle with Todoroki damaged it pretty badly...

Mineta: That match was scary, Midoriya... what pro's gonna want th-

Asui then shoots her tongue and smacks Mineta's head.

Asui: I don't like your style of rubbing salt into her wound...

Mineta: but its true!...

Things were starting to get loud, so Y/n took charge.

Y/n: Alright guys, settle down... we gotta go, since Recovery girl is about to do surgery on Izumi...

Everyone else were then shocked.

Everyone (except Recovery girl, Izumi, All Might and Y/n): Surgery?!...

Y/n: Yes, so we better go and leave it to her...

Ochako: B-But...

Mineta: Surgery's a big deal, isn't it?...

Iida: Will her injuries be completely healed?...