2: THE PILLARS

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

"I try to be cool with everybody, but sometimes, everybody just has different personalities, motives, and different characters."

################################

"Wat, can you wait for me, you're walking so fast, why in such hurry?", tine whined to sarawat as he run beside wat.

"Then don't slack off tine, I have an early practice for the music event tomorrow, and p'dim wants me to be there and by the way why are you here don't you have a class?", sarawat asked tine with his eye brows up in curiosity.

"Oh about that, I kind of skipped my morning class today", tine replied while he shifted his head avoiding sarawats sharp eyes looking at him.

"You, nuisance why did you skipped your classes?", sarawat firmly said with a serious tone, tine then sighed and look to sarawat.

"I slept at your condo last night remember?, and what time do we really sleep?", tine asked with a bit of sassiness in his tone.

"Ohh, right twelve midnight",

"See now you're asking me why did I skipped my classes", tine replied back but smiled instantly and walk beside sarawat. "So now, I'm going to the music club with you", tine happily replied to sarawat and pulled him.

They were about to enters the club building when sarawat friends, man and boss came running to them.

"Why such hurry?, what happened?", sarawat asked his friends while tine just eyeing the two while they catch their breaths while holding to sarawats shoulders.

"Wat, you and tine were the new members of the club that our principal/dean made its called the pillars along with the other students from different faculties here in the university", boss exclaimed to his friend sarawat who's eyes widens in suprise.

"Me, but I didn't apply to any club, you tine?", sarawat questioned the pale guy beside him and tine instantly shakes his head

"No, wat you knew that I already got two clubs in my hands the music and cheerleading, so I don't have anytime to apply to any more club", tine yelled in total suprise and they look at boss and man and raised their eyebrows in unison.

"If you two didn't believe me, here's the list of the members, your names were literally in this list", man stated as he handed a piece of paper to tine and sarawat
The two accepted it and they look together.

*"The Pillars"

Engineering faculty

Kongpop Prechaya
Arthit Perawat
Pete Tawan
Kao Thitipoom
Forth Darvid
Ming Archen
Fighter Pruk
Tutor Suppapong

Business administration faculty

Korn Nophakao
Dean Thitiwat
Win Napphanut
Tharn Suppasit

Medical faculty

Phana Brasier
Kit Kornchid
Beam Thanapon

Communication arts faculty

Third Atthaphan
Khai Jumpol
Can Rathavit

Economics faculty

Pharm Natouch
In Natouch
Team Warut

Political science faculty

Sarawat Vachirawit
Type Kanawut

Biology faculty