86.

DEMI P.O.V.: I woke up to an empty bed after dreaming in black, like almost all the time lately. After taking a look around me I was about to call Joe when I heard water from the bathroom. He was probably taking a bath, which made me feel a little horny. As I approached the bathroom, I heard the water moving slightly again, confirming to me that he was there. I smiled as I took off all my clothes but my panties and bra, and got into the room.

He was there with his wet hair, resting his head on the counter of the bathtub with closed eyes. I walked silently to the bathtub and took off my underwear before getting into the bathtub making him open his eyes to look at me, just as I sat on his lap facing him with my legs on both his sides.

Joe: hey babe, I thought you were sleeping still (I snuggled close to his neck as I wrapped my arms around his shoulders)

Demi: I heard the water and decided to join you babe

Joe: and I'm glad you did (I smiled before kissing his lips with passion, what turned me on immediately)

Demi: my neck hurts

Joe: really? (I nodded and he massaged it softly) turn around

Demi: okay (I stood up quickly and changed my position so I was now sitting with my back at him and his legs on my sides)

His warm and wet fingers started to massage my back making me close my eyes at his comforting touch.

Demi: thanks babe, that feels just great

Joe: I'm glad you like it, freckles (from one moment to another, he moved his hands away and kissed my neck sensually making me but my lip)

Demi: you should be careful with that (I whispered and he chuckled in a husky voice before running one of his hands up to my boob, while the other one went directly to my pussy making me gasp loudly) shit babe

Joe: just enjoy it sweetheart (he said before starting to rub my crotch slowly pressing my clit)

Demi: fuck-

Joe: I love you (he said in my ear as one of his fingers got inside of me making me jump a little)

Demi: oh god, yes

Joe put another finger inside of me and started to play with my tits while humping me with his hand. I had to close my eyes and bit my lip not to be too loud.

Demi: holy shit Joe! (I moaned when he hit my sweet spot and felt his wet kisses in my neck and shoulder) I'm gonna-

Joe: do it (I closed my eyes with force and threw my head backwards when I got to my climax. It was my first orgasm from finger-fucking I ever had)

Demi: fuck babe, that was so fucking incredible (I looked up at him and he smiled before kissing my lips passionately) I love you too Joseph, you're one of a kind

Joe: you think so freckles?

Demi: well, I know it (he chuckled and pecked my lips again)

Joe: princess, I just remembered that I have to fly to Australia next week?

Demi: what for?

Joe: they want me as a guest coach there since I was a judge once (I nodded)

Demi: but I'm gonna miss you

Joe: go with me?

Demi: oh, no, that'd be too much for the papz...don't worry, I'll be fine here

Joe: I really don't wanna leave you alone

Demi: well, I have jelly bean with me, remember? (He smiled sweetly and nodded)

Joe: well, that little bean better be kind to you while I'm out of town (I chuckled and nodded)

We were kissing again when the doorbell rang making us both frown.

Joe: I'll go see who's there, you can wait here for me

Demi: kay (he kissed my forehead softly and got out of the bathtub wrapping a robe around his perfect body) babe, can you give me my phone please?

Joe: sure (he handed it to me and left the bathroom)

I opened instagram and found a decent picture of us to post.

Ddlovato

Liked by mileycyrus, maddelagarza, kevinjonas and 1.543.908 more
ddlovato my heart ❤
Comments disabled

I didn't tag Joe cause I wanted to hint I was dating someone, not him.