25.

DEMI P.O.V.: I heard someone sniffing next to me and opened my eyes to look at Joe giggling.

Joe: sorry I woke you up, I think I caught a cold yesterday

Demi: maybe, we slept naked and sweaty and it wasn't too warm (he nodded and sat up in bed glancing down at me)

Joe: good morning by the way

Demi: morning (I smiled slightly and he put on his boxer making his way into the bathroom)

Joe: I'm gonna take a quick shower, you can do it after me

Demi: okay (he closed the bathroom door and I wrapped a blanket around me laying again on his pillow) oh (I could smell his scent on the pillow and it made me smile)

I was scrolling through instagram when I got a call from my friend Chloe. I took the call.

Demi: hello?

Chloe: hello, how are you?

Demi: I'm okay, you?

Chloe: same but I was just worried for you

Demi: why?

Chloe: cause you haven't spent the last weekends with us...do you hate us or something? (I chuckled)

Demi: I don't hate you guys but I'm busier now

Chloe: every friday night?

Demi: yes Chloe, any problem with it?

Chloe: not at all, but you could spend some time with us too, we're friends, right?

Demi: I know but I'm really busy now (Joe made his way into the room already on his clothes and smiled at me) wait (I mouthed to him and he nodded)

Chloe: busy means you're with a fuck buddy?

Demi: what? No, I'm not...I've been working on my music

Chloe: so that's what you've been doing? Every friday night?

Demi: yea, why? Can't I work in my music with a friend on friday nights? (Joe turned around and laughed silently and I had to bit my lip not to laugh)

Chloe: okay whatever, I gotta go now

Demi: Chloe-

Chloe: bye Demi (she hang up on me and I sighed leaving my phone on the bed)

Joe: what happened?

Demi: she's mad at me cause I've been spending my fridays with you

Joe: don't worry, she'll be fine (I shrugged and stood up with the sheet wrapped around my body)

Joe: I'll make us breakfast while you shower

Demi: okay thank you (I entered to the bathroom, took a quick shower and dressed up with my clothes from last night, fixed Joe's bed and walked downstairs)

Joe: your coffee (he handled me my cup of coffee and I sat next to him on the breakfast counter) I bought these last night (he said pointing to some croissants on the table and I smiled)

Demi: for me, right? (He nodded drinking coffee) well, thanks

Joe: you should start bringing some clothes in a bag every time we head here...so you don't have to change into your old clothes

Demi: yea, I always forget, that's all (he cleared his throat and looked at me) what?

Joe: that friend of yours...Chloe, how is her?

Demi: I don't know, she's a good girl, we always have fun

Joe: yea but like...does she...you know-

Demi: what do you wanna know? (I said kind of angrily at him)

Joe: Demi, don't get me wrong please. I'm worried for you, that's the truth

Demi: worried for me? Cause you think I'm gonna fall again, don't you? Everyone does (I said standing up)

Joe: hey, I didn't say that. I just wanna know if your new friends are trustworthy or they aren't too much (I chuckled angrily and made my way to his living room, him following me)

Demi: that's all. I'm grown enough to know what I'm doing and to choose for myself...I'm done with this shit (I said and he grabbed my hand when I was walking through the front door)

Joe: Dems

Demi: no, just shut up (I continued walking angrily and heard him say on the distance)

Joe: I just don't wanna lose you like we almost did the last time (his words hit me and I knew he was right for worrying but I continued walking anyways while calling Max)

Max: Demi? From Joe's house?

Demi: no, I'm gonna be waiting for you in the next street from his house, on a brown and white house

Max: okay, I'll be there in a minute

Demi: thanks (I hang up on him and glanced at Joe's house wondering if I should go to his house and say sorry or not. But I was way too proud to go back there)