42.

DEMI P.O.V.: the next weekend I was really desperate to see Joe cause, first of all, I had to tell him something, and secondly...I wanted more sex.

So after we entered into his house, it didn't take us too long to be cuddling naked under the sheets of his bed at midnight.

He put on some music when I told him I didn't want to sleep yet and we stayed there chilling and watching the night sky through the window.

Demi: it sucks that we can't see too many stars here

Joe: yea, it really does. But we can see the moon, that's a good thing, isn't it? (I nodded and snuggled my face on his neck) mmm maybe we should try to get some sleep

Demi: yes, tomorrow...we need to talk about something

Joe: tomorrow? What happened? (I looked up at him and shrugged)

Demi: it's not so serious, don't worry (I lied through my teeth and he nodded)

Joe: okay, but now...let's sleep (he turned the music off and started to caress my back softly until I fell asleep)

The next morning I woke up before Joe cause, obviously, the anxiety was killing me, and the day wasn't really helping. It was raining a lot, and it was kinda cold too. I was making breakfast for us when Nick appeared into the kitchen, raising his eyebrows in surprise when he saw me instead of Joe.

Nick: oh Demi, sorry, I thought it was Joe (I mentally thanked myself for putting on some shorts under Joe's hoodie)

Demi: Nick, don't worry...good morning, by the way

Nick: good morning. Listen, I was gonna tell Joe that Phil called and told me not to go to the studio cause the rain is too hard. If you can tell him that, it would be great

Demi: oh yea sure, I'll tell him

Nick: thanks, and like...I don't think you're gonna be able to leave until the rain stops

Demi: yea, that's what I thought when I saw the weather

Nick: (he nodded) anyways, see you later

Demi: see ya (he left and I finished making breakfast before heading upstairs with it to wake Joe up) hey, sleepy head, wake up...breakfast is ready! (He groaned and opened his eyes a little)

Joe: I gotta go to work, I'm gonna be late (he said sitting up and I shook my head sitting beside him with our food)

Demi: Nick told me some minutes ago that Phil told him not to go to the studio today cause it's raining too much

Joe: really? (He looked to the window and nodded) really

Demi: yes, so I made us some quick breakfast to eat here...upstairs

Joe: upstairs? Why? (I opened my mouth to talk but he did it first) are we gonna use the shower again? That's why you wanna eat here? (He said smirking at me and I shook my head laughing)

Demi: no, we won't do that

Joe: what are we gonna do then? (I shrugged and glanced at him)

Demi: we're gonna take a pregnancy test