41.

JOE P.O.V.: I worked the whole say in music until Nick entered to my living room.

Joe: oh hey bro

Nick: hey

Joe: how's it going?

Nick: chill, what about you?

Joe: I'm working, as you see (he nodded and sat on the couch behind me while I kept playing on the piano)

Nick: how was it with Demi last night?

Joe: as always, why do you ask?

Nick: curiosity (he said shrugging and I turned around to face him)

Joe: yea, right...now tell me, why do you ask?

Nick: (I sighed) it's been a month already since you started with this 'friends with benefits' things

Joe: mmm yea, and?

Nick: don't you think that it's been a really long time?...like you guys are not just friends that have sex (I shrugged)

Joe: we're still the best friends we were but we have sex now, that's all

Nick: Joe come on. I know you both and I know that you never really got over each other...you wouldn't be doing this if you were over each other (I rolled my eyes)

Joe: believe me, we are over it. Do you care anyways? If we're not over it, what would be your problem?

Nick: I don't have a problem, I wouldn't care. But I think you both are lying to yourselves if you keep saying that what you have is strictly sex

Joe: sex and friendship (he rolled his eyes)

Nick: well same thing, sex and friendship. Are you truly gonna tell me that you don't feel anything when you have sex with her?

Joe: I don't (he sighed and rested his elbows on his knees to watch me closer)

Nick: look into my eyes...and say it (I leaned in to see him closely and bit my lip)

Joe: every time Demi and I have sex, I feel absolutely nothing (he laid down on the couch and chuckled)

Nick: what about her? Have you asked her what she feels?

Joe: she feels nothing, she would tell me to stop if she did

Nick: okay, whatever (I chuckled angrily)

Joe: you should let us live our life anyways, cause I'm not constantly asking you how's everything going with Miley and questioning if you love her like all the time. So chill

Nick: the difference between us is that I love her, she knows it and I'm not afraid to say it to the world

Joe: well, I'd be just like you if I loved Demi, but I simply don't

Nick: sure...just don't forget how much you hurt her the last time you guys involved feelings

Joe: you don't have to remind me, I already know it. Thanks anyways (he rolled his eyes sighing and stood up)

Nick: see you later, bye

Joe: bye (he left the living room and I grabbed my head with both my hands) fuck (I whispered and stood up to go to the kitchen)

I started to cook dinner for myself when I decided to make a live in Instagram. It was cool to cook with music and my fans showing me love, when it was time to eat, I asked if someone wanted to join me and I chose one specific "meee" from the answers.

Seconds later, her face appeared into the screen and she smiled waving at me.

Demi: hey (everyone went literally crazy and I smiled back at her)

Joe: hey, what you're doing?

Demi: eating pasta, what about you?

Joe: eating pizza. We really are Italian (she laughed and I took a screenshot before going to grab some wine)

We had a nice time until I had to wash the dishes and I posted a story about us before going to sleep.

Joejonas instastory

"If you don't recognize this, you probably lost the best live of your life. Thanks D!"

___________________________________
I MEAN GUYS, THE SIMILARITY. I-