95.

JOE P.O.V.: after Demi was released from the hospital, we went to her house and I took care of her dogs while she rested on the couch.

I started cleaning the house and she chuckled while watching tv, causing me to turn around and look at her.

Joe: what?

Demi: stop cleaning, come here with me...please? (I sighed and smiled)

Joe: fine, you win (I walked to the couch and sat beside her)

Demi: wait, do you think we can get a picture of us? Please (I laughed)

Joe: sure, let me think where to leave the phone to get good angles

Demi: okay, thanks mr. Photographer (we laughed and I shrugged)

Joe: cup of Joe gave me this talent (she laughed out loud and I smiled as I set the phone in a right position to get a nice photo) ready babe?

Demi: yes, put the timer on. You need to cuddle me before we get the picture so hurry up

Joe: alright, here we go (I put the timer on and cuddled Demi on the couch as she whispered to me)

Demi: I love you

Joe: I love you too, freckles (we heard the "click" and she kissed me passionately)

I think it's safe to say we made out for about 20 minutes. It was just us cuddling, kissing and loving each other, which made me feel amazing since I love to chill like that with her.

Demi: babe, I wanna see the photo

Joe: can it wait? (I said as I started to kiss her jaw)

Demi: no, it can't...you already heard we can't have sex until our baby it's safer and that means we may not be able to have sex until the birth (I groaned on her neck and she giggled hugging me) you don't have to worry tho, cause I know a bunch of things we could do so you don't want to break up with me...sexual things, I mean

Joe: (I looked her into her eyes) Demi, I don't even get what you're talking about...even if we don't get to fuck, ever again, I'd still be with you. I don't think you really understand that I love you for what you are inside, not just the sex, that by the way is awesome (she smiled and pecked my lips)

Demi: okay fine, but I wanna give you pleasure...just so you don't miss those things so much (I nodded and stood up from the couch)

Joe: now, let's change the subject until next month or so (we laughed and I grabbed my phone before laying back in the couch with her between my arms) you like it? (I asked showing her the picture and she smiled big before nodding)

Demi: I love it

Joe: who's gonna post it? I wanna do it

Demi: kay, you do it babe (I kissed her forehead and nodded)

Joe: thanks sweetheart. I think I need a haircut

Demi: you really thinks so? (She asked glancing up at me) I love your curls (she said running her hands through my head)

Joe: I would even have a bob if you like it that way (she laughed out loud making me chuckle and shook her head)

Demi: yes please, with some bangs too

Joe: exaclty, that's what I'm talking about (we laughed and she kissed my lips sweetly)

Demi: you can do whatever you want with your hair Joey, and I'll love it anyways. You'd rock any haircut

Joe: aren't you the cutest?

Demi: well, of course I am...but we've been known that since forever

Joe: course (I said before writing a caption to the pic before posting it on instagram)

Joejonas

joejonas glad to have you, my love ❤
Comments disabled

Demi: glad to have you too, my love (she whispered in my ear before nuzzling my neck)

Joe: my parents must be coming in about two hours. Do you wanna take a nap while we wait?

Demi: yes, but don't leave me please

Joe: I won't. I'll watch a movie while you sleep in my chest (she nodded)

Demi: wake me up before they arrive please

Joe: sure, go to sleep babe, no worries

Demi: thank you (she said quietly before kissing my cheek)