39.

JOE P.O.V.: the next morning I woke up when I heard Demi singing in the shower. It made me smile and I stood up before knocking on the door of the bathroom.

Joe: Dems?

Demi: yea?

Joe: can I use the bathroom, please? (She laughed)

Demi: come in (I entered and peed  while she continued singing in the shower)

I was washing my hand when I glanced at the shower. The crystal covered her body but let me saw her silhouette as we moved her body. I bit my lip and she put her head out of the crystal.

Demi: (she bit the corner of her lip smiling) you wanna come in?

Joe: (I raised my eyebrows kind surprised that she wanted me to go into the shower with her) sure?

Demi: (she shrugged) why not?

Joe: kay (she smiled and her face disappeared as I took off my boxer before opening the crystal door again to get in)

Demi: hello (I walked into the shower and closed the door beside us)

Joe: hello (I watched her body from head to toe and she slapped my face playfully)

Demi: the hell you're doing? I look awful in the daylight

Joe: mmm nah, I like it (I pushed her with my body to the wall and started sucking on her neck)

Demi: shit, you're so good at this (she moaned while running her hands through my wet hair)

Joe: you won't regret inviting me here (she chuckled and I kissed her lips passionately)

Demi: yea, I have a feeling that I won't (I turned her around under the water and started to spread soap all over her body showing special attention to her boobs squeezing them a little bit while doing it)

Demi: mmm (she threw her head back on my shoulder and I kissed her neck while my hand traveled down to her croth) fuck (she whispered and I bit my lip before touching her pussy softly)

Joe: baby you feel so good (I saw her smile bitting her lip)

Demi: you're so amazing (I turned her around quickly and pressed her body to mine squeezing her ass in a passionate kiss)

Joe: fuck, I'm done (I said when she grabbed my member with a little force)

I pushed her to the wall again and pulled one of her legs up grabbing it from behind her knee.

Demi: fuck me (she whispered on my lips and I penetrated her hard) agh shit!

Joe: you feel so fucking tight (I grabbed the other leg as well and she wrapped her arms around my neck while I pressed my body to hers in the wall so we didn't fall)

Demi: J-Joe...I'm gonna c-cu- (I shut her with a passionate kiss hand she moaned loudly in my lips when she came as my legs started to shake a little bit when I got to my orgasm)

Joe: holy shit, that was amazing (I said on her neck and she giggled as we both got under the water)

Demi: I could do more of it soon (she said and winked at me while I started to kiss her whole face and lick it as well making her laugh)

Demi: stop! (She said laughing and pushed me backwards as I just smiled at her) what?

Joe: nothing (I said with a shrugged and she turned her back at me)

Demi: we better get out of here already 

After washing ourselves we walked out of the shower and she got dressed in the bedroom while I did on the bathroom. I saw her once I was out and she had a towel on her head.

Joe: let's go make breakfast?

Demi: sure (we went downstairs and I put some music on as I started to cook)

She sat there with her phone while I cooked until I realized we needed milk and I didn't have.

Joe: too bad we don't have milk

Demi: umm, does Nick have? (I raised my eyebrows at her)

Joe: he probably has, he can't live without it

Demi: we can ask him for some, can't we?

Joe: sure we can...would you go please? Or this will burn

Demi: (she chuckled standing up) be right back

DEMI P.O.V.: I entered to Nick's part of the house and knocked on the door after entering. Nobody replied so I thought he was sleeping.

He won't mind us stealing some milk. I thought and made my way to the kitchen. Just when I entered my eyes went wide as I saw that person standing there in a robe.

Demi: oh hey (I smiled awkwardly and she did the same while standing up from the breakfast counter)

Miley: oh hey