MASSACRE IN HOSU CITY AND KAMEN RIDER GREASE'S ARRIVAL

After getting permission from Aizawa, Y/n, who was wearing his Hero Costume, was on his bike, driving at full speed towards Hosu City in search of both fame Hero Killer... as well as the Golden Kamen Rider.

Once he got closer to the city, he could see parts of it on fire.

Y/n: What the?!...

It was then Y/n got a message on his eye spec glass from Izumi, which was just a inch of weird messages, but he knew this meant she was in trouble and started tracking her phone.

As he drives inside the city, he didn't notice a an armoured person with a "robot" motif on his chest and head.

???: So that's Build... I can't wait to meet him, but first...

He then looks towards the same flames Y/n saw.

???: I've got a Killer to find...

He then jumps from rooftop to rooftop, heading closer to the flames.

Small time skip

Y/n continued inside the burning city until he saw a creature with its brain exposed, which he recognised immediately.

Y/n: Nomu!...

He then dodges the incoming Nomu and attaches the Build Driver to his waist, and takes out the RabbitTank Sparkling fullbottle and shakes it.

Y/n: Now... let's begin the experiment...

He then pulls the cap and inserts it into his Driver.

RabbitTank Sparkling!

He then cranks the lever and stops.

Y/n: Henshin!

Shuwatto Hajikeru! RabbitTank Sparkling!

Yea-Yeah!!!

He then summons the HawkGatlinger

He shoots at the Nomu, only for it to do a little bit of damage

Build: If that won't do... how about this!...