Chapter 45. Wedding

x Gray x

I wake up to the empty bed and stretch. Rosie stayed in a guest room last night so she can get ready without me seeing her today. Its bad luck to see the bride before she walks down the aisle. I can't wait to stand up there and watch her walk down to me. I am excited. I get out of bed and do what I need to in the bathroom. Shower, shave and teeth.

I know Rosie is doing the exact same thing. She's getting clean and getting her dress on for when she walks down the aisle to meet me. I can't wait to see her. Forever isn't long enough. Elora is with Rosie helping her get ready and I know Nick will be here soon enough. I get my black suit shirt and pants on. I put a nice black belt on as someone knocks on the door.

I open it and its Nick. I smile to him as he smiles back with some food in hand.

"Hey come on in." I say to him. He puts the plate down on the bed.

"Its finally the big day Alpha. Everyone is so excited." Nick says eating a croissant.

"I know everyone's excited and so am I. Please don't get crumbs on my bed man. Don't want to be picking it off later." I say with a chuckle. He sweeps the bed of the one crumb he made before standing up. He hasn't gotten ready yet but that's why I'm guessing he brought his tux in here as well.

"Yeah. Well tables have been set up in the kitchen for the food. The island has plates, cutler on it and the cake will be put on the island until its time for it to be cut. It will be put on a smaller table and put on the deck when its time. The gazebo is right where you wanted it as well. Off to the side by the end of the deck. Its been decorated in twinkly lights, Elora's idea. Everyone over the last few days brought a chair for them to sit in. Everything has been set up." Nick explains to me a she stuffs his face more.

"I'm glad its done Nick. Thank you." I say getting a few grapes to eat. Hopefully that settles my nerves a bit and it will keep me from being light headed later on. Don't want to ruin today. Its the biggest day of our lives. Other then finding our mate and the mating process. Or having a baby.

I know people have already started coming by and putting their food in the kitchen. I look out my window and almost everyone is here. They are talking and enjoying the music. Thankfully Link knows how to DJ and is taking are of that for us. Its wonderful to see everyone talking and having fun right now.

When I turn around, I see Nick is changed into his tux. Its the same as mine just the vest isn't the same colour. I put my red tie and the red vest on. They are both a deep crimson red. I put on the black jacket and do up the two buttons.

"Looking good Nick." I say to him wanting to get downstairs and start this.

"So do you Alpha. Our Luna won't know what hit her." He says with a chuckle. I'm sure if anyone will be shocked it will be me when I see her.

"I think we all will be surprised. Lets go down, its getting closer to the time and I can feel Rosie getting antsy with waiting." I say places a hand on his shoulder.

"Sounds good." He replies as we leave my room. We head downstairs and the kitchen smells wonderful with the array of food everyone brought. The cake looks wonderful. Three tier chocolate cake with cherry filling in each tier, covered in whip cream. I know for a fact once that is cut into Rosie may just eat most of it.

I greet everyone who's come. I smile and complement each one on how nice they look. Luca runs up to me in his little tux and gives me a hug. He shows me the little bag thats holding the rings and puts it back into his pocket. Everyone is so excited to be here in times of calm. Zora stand up in the gazebo with a grin of her own. I walk up to her and shake her hand.

"Thank you for officiating this for us." I say to her.

"Any time Alpha. Its a pleasure." She says back with a squeeze of our hands. I give her a nod. I can't believe how good it looks here. Everything is in order and is perfect. The lights are a nice touch, especially when it gets darker out, it will be beautiful. The chairs, even if they don't match, are a lovely touch for everyone. Plus, the children don't have to struggle into a chair that isn't meant for them.

Nick stands beside me and Luca beside him. He's so adorable in his suit. Everyone chatters about different things. I take a few deep breaths. I can feel Rosie coming down the stairs. The wedding march starts and everyones attention goes straight to the back door. Even with the DJ equipment and speakers it didn't take up a lot of room.

She's right there, ready to walk down to me. I can't help my heart rate as it quickens. Lexi walks out first and puts flower petals on the ground up until the spot where Rosie will stand with me, before sitting in the front row.

Elora walks out of the back door with a single orchid in her hand. Blue with a red ribbon. She looks wonderful in her red dress and I can feel Nick get excited to see her. Elora stand up and to the side so that she will be behind Rosie. Rosie steps out of the back door and everyone gasps.

She is so gorgeous. I feel as if my breath is caught in my throat with how beautiful she is. Her dress is white and flows out slightly from her hips. With whirls of deep red coming from the bottom up. Its absolutely stunning, she is so breath taking. Her belly is encased it the dress nicely as well. Not too tight but enough that she looks like a Queen.

She's carrying the same blue orchid in her hands with 2 red lilies as well. Its so nice. She walks down the porch step and slowly down the aisle to me.

Her smile in wonderful and I can see her excitement just as much as I can feel it. She steps up onto the gazebo and stand in front of me as the goddess that she is.