Chapter 31. Overjoyed

x Gray x

A baby girl. They are lucky to have another child. Elora cries softly in joy. Rosie stands beside me with Lexi. She seems very interested in her new sister. I let Lexi down and she goes to her parents with a big smile. She says hi to her little sister.

Elora nods to Nick and Lexi. Lexi gives the little one a kiss on the forehead. It warms my heart to see such pure joy.

"We've been thinking about names and have decided on one." Nick tells us with a big smile. Elora looks up at us with a big smile.

"We've decided to name her Rosalind Grayson Vance." She tells us with a smile as wide as her face. I am honoured that she found a way to incorporate both our names into her babies. Rosie tears up herself. She sits up on the couch carefully. Nick get comfortable himself now.

"Elora you can name her anything you want." Rosie tells her covering her mouth in awe.

"We know. We want to give her this name." She tells us. We go over to them and hug them both. Nick gets up to hug us and we go to Elora to hug her. This is a new beginning for this pack.

"Thank you both for naming her that." Rosie says crying herself now. Hormones are running high right now, but its normal. Especially for Elora with just giving birth. Rosie, I think is emotional for them and their new baby. Its quite wonderful to see her cooing over the baby.

"We love the name." I say holding Rosie close. Rosie nods as she rubs the tears from her eyes.

"Ok everyone lets give Elora and her baby some time to bond." Zora says with a smile.

Just like that Rosie and I get shooed as respectful as possible out of our beta's house. We wave as we leave. Oh, the joy of a baby. I can't wait until the day we have our own. I won't rush Rosie; I want her to be ready for that.

We walk home hand in hand smiling.

"I'm so happy for them." Rosie says to me.

"Me too. They have their hands full right now to. Though I can tell you're going to be an amazing aunt to that little girl. I can tell your attached to her already dear." I say to her as we stop. I wrap my arms around her shoulders and give her a big hug.

"Oh, I know they have their hands full. Just means we can babysit to give them the time they need to be alone too. Yes, I'm attached to the baby, we share the same name. She's an adorable baby." She tells me with a cute scrunched face as she sticks her tongue out at me.

I grab her tongue in between my teeth and suck on it. She leans up into my mouth and kisses me deeply. Its a day of surprise. I love the babies name. Rosie seems to be in an energetic mood. I like when she's like this. She goes back onto her feet and takes my hand in hers. She giggles and leads me to the grove. She absolutely loves the space here. It could also have something to do with what I made for her. She touches the tree on the gazebo and looks up into my eyes.

"I love you so much Graham." She whispers to me as she entwines our fingers together.

"I know you do and I love you as well Rosalind." I say purring her name. It has the affect I wanted and she shivers. I kiss her deeply and push her against the wall, pulling her flush against me. I enjoy her against me. She makes me feel at home where ever we are. I know she feels the same.

I run my hands up her shirt enjoying the feel of her flesh on my hands as I send shivers down her body. I play with her breasts and she moans as I pull on her nipples. I can smell her arousal already. I lay her on the bench and lift up her skirt. My sexy girl. No underwear again. I look up at her with an eyebrow raised and she giggles.

She places a hand on my head and places me how she wants. I was going to do that anyways. I teasingly lick her folds and clit. She purrs as I continue to eat her out. Her moans are intoxicating as I continue my job. He arcs her back and I know she's getting closer to her pure pleasure as her legs wrap around my head and back.

Her moans grow louder and her orgasms erupts through her whole body. I can feel her pleasure as it surges through me as well. I enjoy the juices as they flow out of her. Her moans and shivers subside as her orgasm stops. She looks at me with a wide smile. She sits up as I stand.

She undoes my pants and lowers them so that I am free. She kisses my chest lightly running her hand along my shaft a few times before turning around. That's my girl. She leans into me and rubs against me wither her wonderful rear. I growl as she lets out a giggle. I bend her over and easily slip into her wonderful body. I love the sounds she makes as she moans when I pound her like this. I moan at how she feels too. We feed off each other like this.

We'd go for hours if we could. I love that we are having our fun time in public, even if its on my own property. Makes it so much more fun. I can feel the swell as I'm close.

"Cum in me." Rosie moans out not wanting me to stop. I don't want to stop either.

"Are you sure?" I grunt slowing slightly but still enjoying her on me.

"Yes, cum in me." She moans again leaning into me. She screams her pleasure as I pound into her deep.

I'm so close. I go deep in her and my body explodes into hers and fills her up. I enjoy filling her up like this. Her moans are music to my ears as she sighs out with her body milking every drop from me. She shivers slightly as the last of it enters her. I pull out and sit down. She sits beside me getting comfortable. She may also have a little trouble getting her balance after that too. She smiles up at me and kisses me deeply. I run a hand into her hair and kiss her back.

The love of my life. Always.