Chapter 34. Homemade

x Luca x

Yesterday was good. Other then the feeling sad and crying with Rosie. But today is a new day, I know we are all safe and I want to do something special for us. Not just her but for me too. Maybe make something. I saw what the Alpha made for Rosie and I want to learn to make things like that as well. Maybe we can do that together. Not that big or hard but something simple maybe.

Like a hammock or a chair that can be comfy and big. I have to ask them first though. I want to learn and maybe if we all could work on something together it would be fun. I could have my own chair that I made myself. Would be so cool to be able to say I made something myself. They had gone to see how Nick and Elora are doing with the new baby.

She's so cute and sweet. Such a happy baby. I like going over to visit them and play with Lexi and the baby. Not that the baby does much really but gurgle, spit up, cry at times and poo. But still cute none the less. I grab a snack out of the fridge and wait for them.

Its at least a clear day outside which is nice. I tilt my head to the side confused. Why are there full-grown broken trees in the yard? I open the door and go outside. There are a few trees laying about in the yard. I see Alpha Gray bringing in one more as Rosie walks beside him.

Rosie waves to me when she sees me standing on the deck eating some grapes. I wave back. The Alpha puts the last one down by the other trees and they both walk up to me. Rosie gives me a hug.

"How are you doing today Luca?" She asks me with a warm smile.

"I'm alright. Thank you." I say to her. "Why are there trees all over the yard?" I ask curiously.

"Well we could feel that you wanted to make something like I had made. So, we got some trees that had fallen over. Some of it will be for the fireplace or a bonfire. However, the one you want we can use to make you what you want and another something we can make for maybe all of us." Alpha Gray says to me with a big smile. He's got sweat spots along his chest and down his back as he explained why they got the trees.

"Thank you for that. I wanted to lean how to make something. Even if I won't be doing most of it, I still want to help. I want to make a chair for myself." I say with a big grin myself. I can't believe they did this for me. The Alpha looks at Rosie with a soft smile. She looks at him before looking back at me.

"Luca that sounds like a lovely idea. It will be fun making a chair for you and something bigger as well." She says happy. I'm glad she's feeling happy too. We both needed the cry I guess. I'm lucky to have her as family.

"Aright. Give me a moment to get what we need for it. Now Luca think what kind of design or chair you want and what tree so that we can sketch it out then make it ok." Alpha Gray says to me with a grin. His eyes are bright with joy to be carving something like this.

"I will thank you." I say as he goes to get what he needs.

"I bet you already have the idea you want Luca. I have an idea of something I'd like as well. Though I'm not sure if it will be for inside or out. Lets draw sketch them quickly ok that way we can reference them as we work. Sound good?" Rosie asks me with a hug and kiss on the top of my head.

"Yes, thank you Rosie." I say to her as I grab some paper and pencils. I give some paper to Rosie and a pencil. I lay on the deck so I can use it to draw my idea of what I would like my chair to look like. I know its simple but I like it. Its a simple chair with arm rests and the back has 2 owls looking at each other. There's a simple tree on the ends beside the owls. Its cute.

I try to put some detail into it and put a face on the owls as best I can. I get up and show Rosie my drawing of what I'd like. She smiles as she looks at it.