Chapter 37. Kin

x Gray x

Last night was so much fun. A bit crazy but turned out absolutely amazing when Rosie ended up coming to the club. We just both had our parties there instead. I couldn't complain and neither did she. Especially with our fun. I stretch as I wake up. We got home late so wasn't able to say hi to my mom. I haven't even told Rosie she's here yet. I wanted to but my mind was elsewhere.

Rosie is still asleep. I don't blame her; she had a few drinks herself. Oh, how I loved her lap dance. Made me so hard. She had only giggled and enjoyed it herself. I go do what I need to in the bathroom. Shower, shave and dry off. I walk out with the towel wrapped around my waist.

I see Rosie sitting up as she rubs her eyes. She smiles wide as she sees me exit the bathroom. She walks over to me and gives me a big hug.

"Morning love." I say to her as I give her a kiss on the top of her head.

"Morning." She says into my chest. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah I slept great thanks." I tell her honestly.

"Me too." She says purring slightly as she runs her hand down and grips my cock slightly.

"I'm glad. That however isn't a good idea at the moment love. Trust me I would bend you over right now if I could, but there's someone I want you to meet." I tell her feeling her energy spike high. I want her. But I need to leave her wanting more so that later it will so much better.

"Aww if we must wait. Who am I meeting today?" She asks with a sigh. Oh, she wants me bad. I can smell her arousal and its strong. She steps back and looks up at me. I know at times my aura seeps out and I don't always mean for it too. It just happens

"My mom. She came here last night when we were both out." I inform her. She smiles and fidgets slightly.

"I didn't know your mom is here." She says a bit guilty for wanting to have me. I soothe her.

"Its ok dear. She will love you alright. Don't worry." I tell her as I embrace her. I run my fingers through her hair.

"I hope so. Lets get dressed then." She suggests as she opens the closet. Why she's worried I don't know. I give her bum a slight smack and her arousal comes back with her shiver. She gives me a look and I know how much she wants me right now. I shake my head slightly as she pouts to me. She grips the shirt as she puts it on. I chuckle as I get dressed myself.

She's wearing a plain t-shirt and jean shorts. Its casual which is nice, but not too casual. I put on jeans and a t-shirt as well. I take her hand as we leave our room. I can sense my mom in the kitchen, so we head that way. Plus, we need to eat.

We enter the kitchen and see my mom at the stove. She's making something to eat. She's average height, with blonde hair and green eyes. She looks over at us as we enter. She has her own smile on her face. I know she heard us coming. I walk over to her and give her a big hug.

"Morning mom." I say to her. She's making a big thing of eggs. I step back from her.

"Morning Graham. I hope you slept well." She says.

"Yes, I slept well. I'd like you to meet someone mom. She's my mate. Her name is Rosalind." I say as Rosie stands beside me a bit shy. "Rosie this is my mom Marisol."

"Its nice to meet you Ma'am." Rosie says with a shy smile as she holds her hand out. My mom tilts her head to the side and just stares at my mate. Oh god please don't hate her.

"Rosie you are my sons mate you don't need to call me Ma'am. Come here." My mom says with a big smile as she pulls Rosie into a hug. "You have no idea how long I've been hoping he'd find his mate. And here you are. Your beautiful." My mom says letting Rosie go as she looks her over.

"Thanks Marisol." Rosie says blushing deeply as my mom scrutinizes her. Its cute seeing her a bit flustered as my mom looks her over.

My mom goes back to doing the eggs. Ok that didn't go as bad as it could have. I'm glad she approves.

"Rosie, you're my sons mate, and fiancé. You can call me mom. I know how awkward it can be to meet the parents but please I'm just like everyone else." She tells Rosie with a smile as she plates the eggs.

"Mom, Rosie's never met anyone's parents before so its new to her. You didn't need to make breakfast." I tell her as I get the plate from her and put it on the island. Rosie scratches her neck.

"Well even still, I am happy you found each other. I know you were worried you'd never find her Gray. I wanted to make you breakfast. Especially since you were drinking last night." My mom says shaking her head at me slightly. Ugh.

"Gray she's your mom she's going to want to cook for you whether you like it or not. She gave you life, don't act like a child. Say thank you and sit down to eat. Marisol, I am sure I will call you mom at some point but until then I will use your name if that's alright with you?" Rosie asks her. Rosie also scolds me slightly as I sit on the island and pretend to hit my head off it like a child. I won't be able to win with these two in the house.

"Thank you, mom. Yes Rosie." I say trying not to sigh.

"I see you have a firm hand here Rosie. Even if he's the Alpha I'm glad he listens to you. I haven't met many Luna's who can stand up equally with their Alpha like that, or speak there mind as openly. I'm glad he's found a partner like you who won't be a push over. Not that a Luna is one." Mom says to her. We put some eggs on our plate. I look at Rosie and she rolls her eyes at me as she puts more eggs on her plate. I nod slightly. She gives me a look.

"Thanks." Rosie says feeling unsure of what to really say.

"Mom, Rosie is one of a kind. I am glad to be able to call her my mate and my love." I say taking Rosie's hand and kidding the back of it. She blushes deeply with her mouth full of food. My mom eats silently as she watches me do this.

"Is there a reason you gave her a look to take more food? Gray I hope your treating her right and are the Alpha your dad brought you up to be." She says to me a tad stern. I grind my teeth as my back stiffens at the mention of my dad. He was a good man but he wasn't one for affection. I know Rosie can feel my tension easily as she tenses with me. She doesn't know the reason for it fully but its a conversation for another day. I caress the back of her hand as I give her a smile.

"Mom that is a story for another day. Its not breakfast material and its a long story ok. I am treating her right and you can ask anyone in our pack. I would never harm her in anyway. You should know that." I say not meaning to let my annoyance come through in my tone. This isn't how I wanted the morning to go. I get up and leave. As much as I want to eat, I've lost my appetite, which is something I can't say I do often. I go up to my office and sit at my desk trying to calm myself. I know it was rude of me to just leave but I dont want to do something I will regret.

"Marisol, he is a great Alpha. He treats me well, better than I'd expect especially with how we met. It is a long story that is best told another time. Its mostly my story to tell anyways. Its how we first met. He's been kind, patient and has done everything for me and my nephew, more then I'd expect from anyone. We've had some hardships along the way, pain and a war. One thing I can tell you for certain is you raised a gentleman. I know you mean well and I don't know why he left like he did, but our pack looks up to him." Rosie tells her genuinely. They know I can hear but at the same time don't expect me to be listening.

"Rose, you're a fine woman and I'm truly happy Gray has you in his life. We all have our past. I do hope to hear how you both met and what's been happening. I've been away for a long time for my own personal reasons, which I'm sure he wasn't sure how to tell you. I didn't mean to cause a problem. I know Gray's a good man and looked up to. You keep him grounded and I know we just met but I can see and feel how much you love each other." She tells her.

"Thank you for breakfast but I am going to check on Gray if you don't mind." Rosie says softly, trying not to be rude. I can hear Rosie walking slowly up here.