Chapter 41. Sparkling

x Rosie x

Completed.

Wedding Date: Oct 31. Maid of honor: Elora. Best man: Nick.

Need to Do.

Food. Flowers. Where the wedding will be. Outfits. Reception. Guest list. Colours of our wedding. Music. Someone ordained to perform the wedding. Cake.

"Ok baby I wrote down things that still need to be done. I mean, I know we have a few months still to plan this but the biggest one is my dress. I will find the perfect one soon enough I promise. But everything else we need to sort out and get it ordered." I say to Gray as I get up from the living room table with the list.

"Come here and show me then sweetheart, let me look it over." He says to me as I walk over to the island where hes been sitting.

I hand him the list and looks it over. He nods slightly.

"Looks good. After mom left the other day, I got the paperwork needed to make it all official as well. We can get most of this down today if we can figure it out." He says to me, putting the list on the island and faces me.

"I'm glad you got the paperwork that's at least something we don't need to worry about. Whatever we decide for food we are going to need a ton of it. I think the reception is easy and we can just have it here. The land is big enough in the back that we can have everyone and should be good to dance in." I suggest.

"Yeah well food won't be that big of an issue. Maybe make it a potluck that way everyone can bring something. That way there's a variety of meals and it will be enough to last. Yes, we can have the party here that will be fun. Where do you want to get married? Who will marry us?" Gray asks me wrapping his arms around my back.

"Well I don't really care who marries us. I'd prefer someone who we know. Maybe if we bring the gazebo you made me up to the house, we can get married in that. Like have it off to the side so that it doesn't take too much. That could work. Our outfits are going to take the longest to get. Though since its Halloween I think you in a black suit with red would go very well. Also, the decoration we have can be red, silver and black. If that's alright with you. Yes, potluck sounds good." I tell him.

"Ok so we got that done. I have someone in mind who is already ordained to marry us. I will ask her if she would do the honour of marrying us. Yes, I can get the gazebo up here to the side and get married here. I love that idea; I know how much you love that gazebo. Red, silver and black would be wonderful colours for our wedding and I will look for a suit in that colour ok. The flower bouquet I can leave to you because I know thats something special. Music, cake and guest list. What should it be?" He asks me as he checks things off as we go.

Once we get that down I know he will contact whoever it is to marry us. I know our whole pack will love to be here, and the 3 allied Alpha's are invited and told about the date. I'm sure he will inform everyone to bring some food as well. Like appetizers, mains and what not. I'm sure he will give a few special items to be made to certain families.

"Ok well I would like a chocolate cake with cherry filling between the layers and covered in whip cream. But that's just me. I think we can get a DJ or find someone in the pack who has those skills. It would be nice to have who ever does it to be able to take requests. Our whole pack of course will be invited. Even if everyone doesn't show, I still want them all to be invited." I tell him with a smile as I give him a kiss on the cheek.

He growls softly as I continue to kiss him along the jaw.

"Yes, our whole pack of course. We've already invited our allies Alpha and their Lunas. I love the idea of the cake dear. Sounds perfect. Yes, a DJ. Requests I hope would be normal. Sounds perfect my dear. Just got to get everything in order now we have a plan." He says with a big smile.

"Yes, we do. I will find a bouquet and my dress. I can't wait my love. Before we know it, our wedding day will be here." I tell him as butterflies erupt in the pit of my stomach.

"I know I can't wait either. We've got forever my love. Forever." He says kissing my neck.

I purr as I grip his hair with one hand and trace my nails along his back with my other hand. He growls as I run my nails across his back. I grip his hair and he looks up at me with a devilish smile.

"Shall I mind-link the guest invites or write it out by hand my love?" He says as lust fills his eyes. I run my fingers through his hair.

"What ever is easier, it doesn't matter to me." I say as he massages the inside of my thighs. I couldn't help the purr that leaves my lips.

"Of course, my love." He says just before kissing the mark he gave me. It sends shivers throughout my body.

I sigh out and my shivers send shivers through him. I'd do anything for him, just like I know he'd do anything for me.