Chapter 13. Care

x Rosie x

Its been a long day. I flop onto the bed and curl up. Gray smirks at me as he places his shirt on the ground. He looks stunning without his shirt on. I don't know why I never noticed before how truly handsome he is. It was another nice day of bonding with Luca and Gray. I know he enjoyed it to with the lack of time spent together since we got here. Definitely nice spending so much time again with Luca.

"With all that's been going on lately I think you need to take time and take care of just you." He says to me with a smile.

"Yeah but that's hard to do as Luna, figuring out when to train as well and taking care of Luca." I say to him sitting on the side of the bed. He stands in front of me, taller than usual. But that's just because I'm sitting.

"Well then I think we both take the day tomorrow just for ourselves. That way we can spend it taking care of the other and relaxing. Sound good?" He asks me raising an eyebrow, trying to get me to dispute him. I growl slightly at him.

"Fine but if anything goes wrong, I'm blaming you Mister." I tell him pointing a finger at him. He lets out a deep laugh.

"Alright little Miss, I give you permission to blame me then. Lay on your stomach and I will give you a back massage to help you start relaxing." He says infecting me with his light airy disposition. I giggle as I go to the middle of the bed and lay on my stomach. I have my pajama's on so that should help the massage.

He gets on the bed and straddles my bum. I shiver as he gets comfortable on me, sending a charge through my body. I hear him sigh slightly as he tries to keep himself under control. He places his big, warm hands on my shoulders. He runs his hands along my back giving me a very nice massage. He knows how to relax me so easily.

"Mmm Gray that was so good." I say to him as he lays on his side facing me. That was so relaxing I don't even want to move.

"I'm glad you enjoyed sweetie. Lets get a good night sleep and tomorrow we will have a good relaxing time, together." He says to me kissing my forehead.

"Sounds lovely." I say. I kiss his chest and fall asleep next to him.

I feel slight tickles against my skin as I wake slowly. I stretch and the tickles stop. I roll over, blinking a few times. I see Gray smiling at me and kisses my shoulder. He looks up at me seeing if I enjoy it. I smile and run a hand through his hair.

"Morning handsome." I say with a sleepy voice. He growls slightly as he kisses my neck. His lips are super soft and delicate right now. He kisses his mark and it sends shivers through out my body, making my core heat up. Mmm that is something that I've wanted to do with him for a while. But there hasn't been a good time. I guess we have time now. I giggle as he kisses the mark again, enjoying my reaction to him.

"Good morning my love." He says huskily. He looks at me and smiles his wonderful smile, making my heart melt. I kiss his cheek, slowly making my way down his neck. He got me all tingly just by kissing his mark.

I kiss the mark on his neck that I made and I hear his pleasant sigh. I feel his length against my leg as I turn him on. I giggle lightly as I kiss him deeply as I run my hand along his stomach to his shorts. I bite his lower lip as I slowly rub my hand along him. He sighs into our kiss. He pulls his head back and moans as I put my hand into his pants. He looks me in the eye with desire.

My heart races with desire as well as he takes my hand off his organ and sits up. He traces his hands along my body, taking my shirt off me. He takes a steady breath enjoying the view as he takes the rest of my clothing off. He inhales deeply enjoying my scents. He licks me as he plays with my chest.