Chapter 8. Marked

x Rosie x

One of my favorite places in this house is the library. I know it isn't the biggest, but its cozy and makes me feel safe. I feel welcome in this room and it puts me to ease, like a good hug. The room isn't crowded, nor too open. It is just perfect. I close my eyes and breath in the smell of the books.

The book cases are along the wall helping with the room feeling spacious. There's a nicely carved table in the middle of the room with cushions on the couch and chairs around it. I open the window and the fresh breeze feels so nice along my face, even if it's raining outside. The smell only helps me feel at ease since I can smell him with it.

My skin buzzes as I think about his warm body next to mine when I woke up this morning. Oh, how I wanted to just wiggle into him and stay there all day. But he has some Alpha duties he has to attend. I didn't press what it was about so I wished to be safe until he comes back.

I trace some of the books and pull out a few. I put them on the table before curling up in a chair by the window. I lose myself in the books as I read each of them cover to cover. I smile as I close the last book, putting it on the table. I look out the window, leaning my head on my hand thats rested on the back of the chair. Raindrops are so hypnotic as they carry a little bit of magic to the ground.

As I stretch, I hear a few creaks as my joints move. I stand, stretch again and pick up the books I read. I walk to the book case and my skin buzzes as I sense him come home from his duties. I put away the books slowly and I feel him enter the library. He can find me easily with this bond pulling us towards each other. I see him easily since his library isnt that big.

He walks over to me as I put the last book into its spot. I look up at him and smile. Hes looking at some of the books before looking at me with his own smile. I can feel my face heat up as I blush. His eyes shine with my blush as he places his big warm hand on my cheek.

I lean into his hand as I try not to lean against the wall that's behind me. I want to lean into him and kiss him deeply. I want his body against mine and have his lips against mine. My skin erupts with heat where he touches me.

I breath in his lovely scent, as it embraces me, making me shiver slightly. He's driving me nuts with how close he is. My hands find their way up to his lush blonde hair as I go onto my toes to kiss him. He's so tall, so I pull him close as he deepens our kiss.

I wrap my arms around his neck as he kisses down my neck, getting soft purrs from me. He nibbles as well, which elicits nice moans from me. He growls softly hearing my moans and bites a bit harder. I grip his back enjoying his teeth biting me. I can feel him shiver as I grip him.

"Mmm Alpha mark me." I purr to him as his hands hold me tight around my hips. I can feel his bulge as he pushes me against the wall.

"Are you sure baby." He huffs glancing up to me.

"Yes Alpha. Your mine as I am yours. Give me your mark." I whimper to him, not able to keep my pleasure out of my voice.

"Oh, baby you are delicious. Mark me when I'm done." He growls deeply as he places his lips against the hollow of my neck and shoulder. Involuntary shivers erupt from us both. I lean into him more unable to control wanting to it anymore. I am proud to be able to be marked by my mate, my love, my other half. I can feel his canines lengthen against my skin as he bites me lightly at first.

The moment his teeth sink into my flesh I feel like I'm on fire with such emotion and pleasure. I sink my nails into his back and moan as he gives me his mark. I can feel his pleasure and intense emotions now that I'm connected to him. His teeth slowly retract from my skin leaving me partially cold.

I shiver as he lightly licks the mark and looks me in the eyes as I tear up slightly. Our breathing regulates better and he smiles so wide.

"Mmm dearie you are truly magnificent. Oh, your taste is something I've only heard in tales. Its something out of a fairy tale. You truly complete me." He sighs into me as he gives me a kiss. He takes my hand and leads me to the couch. He sits down and places me on his lap, straddling him. "This way dearie you can mark me easily. I don't want you straining yourself trying to do that."

"That's very sweet of you thank you Gray." I whisper in his ear nipping at it lightly. He lets out a soft sigh, gripping my bum. I giggle softly as I kiss along his neck. My canines elongate, preparing for me to mark as well. I run my fingers along his chest as I bite his neck. His chest rumbles in pleasure.

I bite into his skin leaving my mark along his otherwise flawless, delicious skin. I give him a nice bite with my canines before I let them retract from his euphoric skin. I can feel our souls entwine together stronger than before as I lick his mark closed. He lets out a deep growl as I look at him, licking my lips.

"Rosie that is something I would never want to forget. We are one and connected forever my dear precious Rosalind. You are my everything." He says to me. I lean down and kiss him. He grips my bum and I lightly giggle into the kiss.

"Oh, Gray your amazing. You taste almost like you smell. I love having your smell wrap around me like a comfortable blanket. How was your meeting this morning?" I ask as I sit on his lap comfortably as I lean my head on his chest. I feel his chuckle through his chest as the musical notes hit my ears.

"Oh, you know how it is. Boring having to sit in a meeting when all that gets talked about is number within a pack. But at least they are aware of us mating and that I have found my Luna." He says kissing the top of my head.

"Well that's at least something. I know our pack felt our mate bond happen. I just don't know if they will all accept me as their Luna and respect me like they do with you." I say worried as I trace his stomach.

"Hey dearie you have nothing to worry about please stop that. They will love you and respect you ok. You got this." He says to me. I can feel his certainty in his words. I know he means it. I am a Luna and I am meant to help him lead.

"I know. Soon enough your pack will accept me as one of their own and see me as the Luna they need." I say to him nervously. I can do this with him. He is my one. I smile up to him as he plays with my hair.

"You are already part of the pack dearie. Its not my pack, its our pack." He says poking my nose. He says it softly but I can hear that undeniable Alpha tone in his voice. Sexy.

"Of course, Gray. Forgive me." I say smiling up at him.

"Always." He says kissing my forehead.