Chapter 30. Nature's Course

x Rosie x

The sun on my face feels wonderful. Even if the sunlight is coming through the window. I had felt there worry and love for me. I felt all their love and it gave me warmth when I was passed out from exhaustion. The whole pack had helped. Gray and Luca, I could feel the most. They were always by my side when I was asleep. Its amazing to know I've touched all their lives in such a short time.

When I woke up, I could feel everyone's relief flow through me. Gray and Luca both were right there to give me hugs when I woke up. Right away Gray brought me to the kitchen to eat. I desperately needed to eat. My stomach was in knots from hunger. Even though he hasn't given me the you need to eat spiel, he has definitely given me the look of it. Seeing if I'd fight him on the amount of food he gives me at meals.

I haven't fought it because I already knew I needed it. He couldn't give me a speech that would get to me more then I have myself for how exhausted I was. Luca has even perked up and smiling more too. Everyone has been more relaxed and able to breath like normal. I'm happy to see everyone so happy.

I snuggle in closer to Gray as we watch yet another show on the tv aimlessly. Its been a few days since I've woken up from my much-needed rest. Though he's making sure I take it easy. I am thankful but we've been inside long enough now.

"Gray can we go out to the grove after lunch?" I ask looking up into his eyes with a bright smile. I feel his chuckle as the notes hit my ear.

"I think that would be a wonderful idea my dear." He says with a wide smile himself. I kiss his cheek.

"It will be nice to go and sit out there for a while my love. I'm guessing Elora is very close to her due date. Was she doing well when you saw her last?" I say with a giggle.

"Yeah she's doing well. Saw her the day you woke up. So, she's doing well still walking about, even if she should be resting. Its going to be a bit hectic with a new one around. But it will be nice as well." He says. He can't wait to see the little one as well. They've kept the gender of the baby a secret. I can't wait to meet the little one. Its going to be so nice that they will be raised in a world that knows peace.

"I'm glad she's still up and about. Its good for her. I can't wait. It will be so nice to see a little one around." I say with a smile. It will be hard at first for them with a new born, but at the same time the little one will be so loved.

"Oh, really now? How would you feel about us starting a family?" He asks me pulling me flush against him. I blush deeply. I feel his growl grow in his chest as he looks at me with that wonderful smile.

I giggle as he kisses the tip of my nose as he runs his hands down my back to my bum. I playfully fan my face.

"I would like to. I just don't know if right now is right. Though I have thought about it. We'd have very strong children my love." I say giggling as I wiggle my eyebrows at him. He gives a good hearty laugh that I feel deep on my chest. I love that laugh. I kiss his jaw.

"Whenever your ready my dear. Just let me know." He says with a sigh as I kiss along his neck. His hands grip me and holds me very close to him, enjoying my kisses. Our kids would be very cute and adored by all.

I trace his chest under me as I kiss his shoulder.

Luna, Alpha, she's in labour. Our beta mind-links us. I look up at him and he nods his head. We get up and he grabs the gift as we head out. He went out yesterday to get them something special just for this. I have no idea what he got for them. We rush over to their house.

I knock on the door and Nick opens the door right away. He lets us in and we see Zora checking Elora out on the couch. Gray hands Nick the bag. He put it on the side table as he kisses the top of his mates head.

"You still have a bit to go Elora. Only 2 cm dilated." Zora explains. Standing up and putting the gloves into the garbage. "Hello Alpha and Luna." She greets seeing us.

"Hello Zora." We say together.

"Elora how are you feeling?" I ask kneeling beside her.

"Well considering my bodies getting ready to get another child out of me, I'm doing alright." She says with a chuckle. "What did you bring?" She asks as her face scrunches to a contraction.

"You'd have to ask Gray he's the one who got it." I say with a smile as I look up at him.

"Open it and you will see." Gray says with a smile as he leans on the door frame. He takes up the whole door.

She gets the bag of the table as she sits up. She opens up the bag and pulls out a very cute outfit. Its yellow with a most loved child written on it. It also came with a cute hat as well. It will look so nice on the little one. Nick sits beside her as I stand by Gray so he can see the outfit. Nick gives her a kiss on the cheek as he rubs her arm. Another contraction.

Her contractions are getting closer together. If I've learned anything from watching movies, its getting closer to the baby coming out. Zora comes in with clean gloves on. Elora gets as comfortable as she can as she gets checked out.

She gets up with a smile and gets a few things from the other room and brings it in. The couch gets covered in some sheets as Elora gets comfortable on the couch again and a blanket draped around her legs. Nick sits behind her.

"Its time Elora. Your little one wants to come out." Zora says to her. Gray and I move to the window so that we are behind her head.

"Luna will you please come hold my hand." Elora asks through a contraction. I know she's hurting and I wish I could take the pain from her. But I know its the bodies way to let us know its time and to help the child come out.

"Of course, Elora." I say to her as I hold her left hand. Nick holds her other hand as he tries to help her through this beautiful process.

She smiles to me through her contraction with some grunts. She cries out in pain. She grips my hand hard as it passes. She pushes. She takes a moment to rest. Nick talks to her encouraging her. What a wonderful couple.

Lexi comes into the room, not able to stay away any longer. Gray motions for her to go to him and she runs to him with a big smile. He lifts her up and gives her a hug. She talks to him while Elora pushes again. I bet Lexis excited to mee the new one as well.

"Almost there Elora your doing great." Zora says.

A few more pushes form Elora and the baby comes out screaming. Zora cuts the cord, cleans the baby up and hands it to Elora.

"Congrats its a girl."