Note

hello guys!! this is me again hehe! so i wanna thank you all for reading and enjoying 'happiness'! it really means a lot to me. and i enjoyed how you guys became mad to jungkook in the book one and i think some of you already murdered him in your minds haha!

i know there's so many grammar errors in this story but i hope that you all will understand because i chose to write a story in english because i want to practice my english skills.

i really loved it when i read your comments and you all enjoyed the story.

happiness finally ended and they all lived happily ever after. thank you so much for reading it. this is the second book that i published after finishing the book one.

so i have questions again but don't worry! it's only three! and i hope that you will all answer it hehe.

so first question, did you hated jungkook in the first book? and eunri? even though she already gave up on jungkook so he can finally live happily with his happiness?

second question, did you love the other characters in this story when they helped jungkook to realize that his happiness is tzuyu and their children? and tell me who's the character you really love besides the main characters.

and for the last question, your thoughts about reading this story of mine.

thank you so much guys! i love you all! thank you for the reads, votes and comments! i really appreciate it! thank you!!

(c) itsakhia
2020