31

third

4 years ago.......

"where is she? what did the doctor said?!" they arrived at the hospital, it's been 5 hours since they started the operation.

"they're still inside." he answered, he's slowly losing hope. "eunri was sent to the other hospital, they found her body." and that made him looked at them. he stand up and started to walk away.

"where the hell are you going?!"

"i'm gonna go and kill her is she's still alive! she's the one who's at fault here!"

"are you fucking serious right now?! don't think like that--"

"how hyung?! how?! TZUYU'S DYING! SHE'S FUCKING DYING! THE DOCTORS HAVEN'T COME OUT! I'VE BEEN WAITING HERE FOR GOD DAMN 5 HOURS!"

"d-dying?!"

"NO SHE'S NOT DYING!!"

"LET ME GO! I'M GOING TO KILL HER--"

"FUCK JUNGKOOK CALM THE FUCK DOWN!" jimin shouted, he knows he is stronger than him. hoseok and tae went towards them and held him. "LET ME FUCKING GO! I'M GONNA KILL HER!"

"JUNGKOOK NO! YOU CAN'T FUCKING LEAVE!" jeongyeon shouted. "WHAT IF THE DOCTORS SAID THAT TZUYU SURVIVED HUH?!"

"WHAT IF?!"

"SHE'S FUCKING DYING! ALSO THE LIFE INSIDE HER! OUR THIRD CHILD!" their eyes widened again.

they forgot that tzuyu's pregnant. which means. "NO THEY'LL BE SAFE JUNGKOOK! THEY WILL BE SAFE! THE DOCTORS CAN SAVE THEM BOTH!"

his tears suddenly fell again. he lost his balance and fell down on the ground. "there are so many doctors that went inside the emergencry room a while ago.." he started. "one of them said that they are losing her, they need to do something to save her and our kid."

the other girls sat down while covering their mouths. "2 hours ago, a nurse came out, i thought she's gonna tell me that they are safe but no..."

"she ran away and shouted that they need more doctors to help them, they are having a hard time pulling the blade out because if they made a mistake, our kid will die and so she is." he cried harder.

"she doesn't deserve this.."

"SHE FUCKING DOES'T DESERVE THIS!"

"she didn't do anything bad to experience this."

"jungkook..."

"i'm the one who should be in there.."

"i should be the one who's dying, not her.."

"jungkook stop---" nayeon's voice cracked, she covered her face with her hands and cried.

jimin looked away and wiped his tears, so as the others.

"who's the family of the patient?" heir heads rose up when they heard a doctor, he stand up and tried to fix himself. taehyung and jimin went to his side to support him.

"i'm her fiancé, how is she? and our baby?" he asked, nervously. he has his high hopes now.

the doctor stared at him. "the patient is..."

-------

"jungkook go home." nayeon said.

ever since the doctor said that tzuyu is now safe, especially their baby, he never left her.

it's already 10 in the evening, and the others are about to go home, while the others are staying to watch tzuyu.

"the patient is safe, especially the baby." they sighed in relief. "oh god thank you."