Epilogue

tzuyu

"yah jungkook what is this?" i asked while biting my lip. even though i already had an idea about what's happening, i still need his answers.

it's our last day here in jeju, after the kids fell asleep, he took me here in the woods and i have no idea why we went here but when i saw how he smiles at me, i kinda had an idea.

"what do you think?" he turned around and smiled at me. we continued to walk in the woods until we saw a house. it's a small one.

it's a transparent house. wow, i could see the ocean even though we haven't entered.

"what are we doing in here?" i asked again. we stopped infront of the door and he fished the keys from his pockets.

he opened the door and my jaw slightly dropped. "wow.." i looked at the ceiling and it's transparent also. the stars are shining so bright and it's beautiful. the king sized bed was placed in the middle of the house.

"let's go outside." he held my hand again. he opened the sliding door with his other hand.

"wow, this is beautiful." i mumbled and let go from his grip and started to walk in the sand.

i stopped when i felt i stepped on something. i knelt down and tried to find it. "why is there a switch in here?" i looked up to him. he's hands is in his pockets. he shrugged.

i looked at the switch and pressed it, and suddenly, the sand lit up. i stand up and...

i cupped my mouth as i read the words that was lit.

happy 6th anniversarry, my baby

i looked at him with teary eyes. oh my god, i completely forgot that it was our anniversarry today.

"i'm sorry i forgot our anniversarry." he chuckled and pulled me into a hug. i buried my face on his shoulders. i can't believe he has this in his mind.

"happy anniversarry, baby." he kissed my forehead. "did you like it?"

"i love it, happy anniversarry too." i looked up to him. he cupped my cheeks and wiped my tears away. "i'm really sorry, i forgot that it's our anniversarry today. i really enjoyed the whole week with the others."

"hey hey. it's okay, you don't need to worry." he smiled and pecked at my lips. "just stay with me forever and everything will be fine."

"you still act like you're not hurt because i forgot this special date for the both of us." i said. he raised his eyebrow. "you know me too well."

"how can i repay you then?" and suddenly, he smirks, he leaned on and whispers, "let's make our fourth child in here."

"yah!" i gasped before hitting his arm. "you're such a pervert jungkook!"

"still, you love it whenever--"

"jeon jungkook!!" he laughed and pulled me in a hug again. "you wait for me, i'll grab a blanket so we can sit down here." he said and went back inside.

i knelt down and looked at the words that are lit up infront of me again. how did he do this without me noticing that he's gone for a minute or what?

"i brought champagne, we're staying the night here." he said and put the blanket on the sand. i sat on it and took the two glasses and the bottle of champagne from his hands. he went back inside and after a few seconds, he came out holding some cushions.