11

Tzuyu

I wore a simple white dress that fits my body, while Areum wore her favorite clothes--- a sweater, a skirt and a pair of boots.

She's a fashionista like Nayeon unnie.

"You ready?" I asked. She nodded as she tied her hair up.

I grab my phone and opened it.

To: Jungkook
Hey, we're ready.

And sent! I put my phone back to my little purse and put it around my shoulder.

"Eomma, help." I chuckled at her and helped her tying her hair.

We soon heard a beep, outside. It must be him.

"Let's go, Areum." She went out first. I locked the door first before following her.

We both enter the car at the same time. Areum at the back, and me beside Jungkook.

"The hyungs and noonas have arrive at the restaurant." He started. I nodded at him.

"Are you guys hungry? You know we can go to a drive thru--"

"Yes please, eomma didn't let me eat the cookies." I glared at Areum. "If baby jeon is here, baby jeon will take eomma's side."

She pouted. I looked at Jungkook who's chuckling. "Sure, we'll drive thru to Mcdonalds."

"Yey!!"

-------

We soon arrived at the restaurant after an hour. Okay, we stopped for Mcdonalds, Burger King and Jollibee since I prefer Jollibee, Areum prefer Mcdonalds and Jungkook prefer Burger King.

That's why we are late for 30 minutes. Well, I hope they're still not that hungry.

Anyways, we bought some appetizers for them.

"I'll go first!" Areum said and ran inside.

Guess she really missed the unnies and the oppas. I went out of the car, waiting for Jungkook.

"You okay?" I nodded at him. "Um, happy birthday, I'm sorry I forgot well, Areum too." I said in a low voice.

He smiled. "Thank you." He answered. "It's fine, atleast the two of you are here with me before this day ends." I gave him a smile.

"Let's go, they're looking at us." I looked at the windows of the restaurant.

And yeah, my unnies are looking.

We both entered the restaurant and went to our table.

"Happy birthday maknae!!" His hyungs greeted him.

"Happy birthday, Kook!"

"Saengil chukkahae!"

"Happy birthday, dumbass."

"Jeong! Happy birthday!"

Jeongyeon unnie really can't stop her mouth from saying foul words or what.

I sat down beside Nayeon unnie. "You okay unnie?"

"Yeah, pregnant womens you know." I laughed with her.

"Did you guys ordered already?" I asked. "Yeah, and the food is coming out in 10 minutes." Mina unnie answered.

"Anyways, eat this fi--" Before Areum can finish her sentence, Momo unnie, Sana unnie and Jin oppa took the foods we bought for them.

"First." Jeongyeon unnie finished her sentence.

Jungkook and Yoongi oppa arrived back, okay so Yoongi oppa told Jungkook that they are going to talk about serious matters.