24

tzuyu

"OMO!"

"OH MY GOD!"

"SOMEONE CALL FOR HELP!!"

"e-eomma, w-wake up." i groaned as i opened my eyes. i saw areum who is continuously shaking me.

"areum, a-are you okay?" i asked her. "n-ne..."

"you're not hurt baby?"

she nodded. someone opened the door. "are you two okay?" the guy pulled me outside, as well as areum.

soon, the ambulance finally arrived arrived.

"ma'am are you okay?" i nodded as they do something on my body to check if i have bruises.

i looked around and i saw the guy who helped us is already talking to someone. i looked at the positions of our car. the guy's car who helped us is infront of my car and the other guy's car got bumped into the side of the car.

how did he knew that my brakes are broken? "ow."

"you have a bruise here ma'am, we need to go to the hospital to check the two of you."

"but--"

"what's the news about them?" the guy suddenly showed up. "we need to take them to the hospital sir, to check on them."

he nodded. "i'll go with them, i already sent some of my people to handle the situation."

the nurse nodded and we all went inside the ambulance.

"thank you." i told the guy. he nodded and smiled. "i noticed how you got nervous as you continuously step on the brakes. i saw you and your daughter went to a school to enroll her."

"you also went there?"

"yeah, me and my wife enrolled our son there, they went to the mall while i'm going to my company when this happened."

"still, thank you."

"no worries, mrs. jeon."

my eyes widened. "you know me?"

"yes. your daughter graduated at the same time with my son 2 or 3 weeks ago in states."

"your husband talked to my son too."

wait does it mean! my daughter's crush's father is the one who save us?!

"nice to meet you, i'm kim minjun."

"thank you, it's also nice to meet you."

we arrived at the hospital.

"oh god! minjun! i thought you're the one who's injured!!" his wife cried. he just chuckled and hugged her. i saw their son standing behind them. he is also worried.

"let me help you get out ma'am." a nurse helped me.

his wife saw me.

"areum." i called her and helped her get out.

"wait, you're the wife of the owner of the school where my son studied--"

"yes, yeobo. they enrolled their daughter at the university which mr. jeon also owns at the time where we finished enrolling our son."

"oh my god, are you two safe?"

"please don't worry a lot, we are okay." i said. "wait, you two look familiar." areum suddenly said, her eyes suddenly looked behind them and a few seconds later, her eyes are already wide.

"areum! are you okay?" his wife asked. "y-yes i am."

"please follow me." a nurse suddenly showed up.