26

third person

"we're here." namjoon announced. the girls looked outside. jeongyeon smirked. "of course we are here, look at her house, this is where she probably fuck her men."

"of course jeong, it's a slut's house." the girls ooh-ed.

"girls calm down." jin stopped the two. "let's go out."

"chae, jeong stay here--"

"bitch?! are you serious?! we are not staying--"

"do you want me to call jeonghan then? and tell him that you brought chaeyoung here?" namjoon asked. jeongyeon scoffed. "fine."

"kill the bitch for me, nabongs."

"my pleasure, jeongie." nayeon smirked and went inside.

"how did she--"

"the gate isn't locked, of course, you can hear her screaming 'oh god yes'. like ewww!" jihyo said.

the others followed while jeongyeon and chaeyoung was left in the car, tracking something just like namjoon told them to do.

"it's fine unnie, if they need reinforcement then we can go." chaeyoung said.

jeong thinked. "well that's better. i would like to make an entrance though." she smirked at the thought. "now help me finish this before we call the police."

-------

"are you guys okay?" jin asked. "OKAY?! DO WE LOOK LIKE ONE?!"

"god i hate her."

"does she thinks she'll look seductive with her moans? eww! it seems like she's forcing it!"

"i agree unnie!"

"bitch good thing jungkook woke up. i won't attend his wedding if him and that bitch got engaged." nayeon said.

the girls complained a lot when they heard eunri's moans clearly.

"eww i cannot! her moans are awful!"

"i don't moan like that whenever me and jimin do the thing." mina said innocently, that made them all turn and look at her.

the girls jaw's drop.

"oh my god mina."

jimin chuckled nervously before going beside her. "right, chim?" he just nodded and ruffled her hair lightly.

"my baby isn't innocent anymore." sana sobbed, jokingly.

"everyone is your baby, sana." nayeon said.

"let's just go and find her and forget about what mina just said." jin told them. taehyung suddenly raised his hand. "too bad i recorded it, for future purposes."

"count me in, tae!" him and sana high fived.

"i can tease minari about this." sana looked at mina that is now asking chim if she moans like that or not.

"tch tch.. if jeong and chaeng are here, you are probably dead right now." jihyo said.

"guys we aren't here to fight with that we are here to get eun--"

"to get me--oh babe later." they turned their back again and saw eunri, with a man of course. "later baby."

"sure." the man smirked before looking at them---the girls actually. "i like the one with the grey hair there, she'll surely moan my name."

"oohh i know that."

and the boys looked at jin, who is giving the guy a death glare. "uh oh..."