20

tzuyu

"argh." i groaned as i opened my eyes. all i saw is white even though my vision isn't that stable.

"tzu! you're awake!" i looked at my right side and saw jihyo unnie who seems worried.

"tzu do you want something? do you want to drink? are you hungry? it's already 12." she asked. "w-what happened unnie?"

"why am in the hospital?" i asked. "me and areum was just strolling around the park and then---" my eyes widened. "unnie! no! where's my baby?!"

"tzu calm down please." she said. "unnie no, i cannot lose my baby this time. no, i lost one already--"

"tzu, the baby is safe." she cutted. "you two were sent to the hospital at the right time, the bullet is really close to the fetus so they did an operation."

"d-did they tell you guys that i was pregnant?" i asked. "yes, tzu. jungkook was really shock."

how am i going to answer his questions this time? i-is he...

is he gonna be mad again at me? t-that i hid it?

"tzu baby you okay?" she asked. "here's a glass of water, drink it. you've been sleeping since yesterday."

"u-unnie, what if jungkook..."

"jungkook will be mad again, because i hid it."

i felt her carres my hair. "he won't, baby. areum declined to go home so we brought her with us yesterday. she was there when the doctor told us that you and the baby is safe."

"yoongi and areum are the only ones who know that you are pregnant. we are all shock, i thought jungkook knew about this matter. when i looked at him to see his expression, he was really shock to the point his eyeballs might come out because of the news."

"so since areum knew about this, we asked her if you really are pregnant."

"she said yes and she told us that the of you are planning to surprise jungkook."

"but the surprise got ruined because of eunri."

"i-is he mad when a-areum told you guys everything?" i asked.

"he's not baby, after hearing the news, he hugged areum. yoongi felt relieved when he saw his expressions."

so yoongi oppa doesn't have any objections now?

"you're gonna be fine baby."

"where are they?"

"jungkook and areum went home 2 hours ago, areum still need to attend her school so jungkook said he's gonna wait for her until her school ends and they will both come here at 1."

"and he also said that he's gonna get you some clothes since we all think that you will be staying here for more than a day."

i nodded. the door opened. "TZUYU IS AWAKE GUYS!!" hoseok oppa announced.

"TZUYU!! FINALLY! YOU'RE AWAKE!!" the unnies shouted and ran to me. they are about to hug me when jihyo unnie stopped them.

"YAH WHY?! I'M HAPPY THAT OUR TZUYU IS AWAKE!!" nayeon unnie shouted. "YAH! I AM HAPPY TOO BUT I DIDN'T HUGGGED HER! HER WOUND MIGHT--"

"oh right! i remember hehe!" she said. "we're happy to see you awake, baby."

i smiled at them, then the oppas came. "tzuyu! is it really true you are pregnant again?!" v oppa asked.

i nodded. he smirked then and snaked his hands around dahyun unnie's waist. wait. is dahyun unnie pregnant too?

"so dahyun is pregnant too, alien?" jimin oppa asked.