18

tzuyu

"so you two are going home and gonna stay at jungkook's house after areum's graduation?" namjoon oppa suddenly blurted out.

the unnies and the other oppas stopped eating. they flew here yesterday and we are here right now at a five star restaurant.

i nodded. "how come you didn't tell me about it?" yoongi oppa asked. "mian, i forgot." i answered.

"anyways, i heard that areum is the valedictorian." jimin oppa said. "ne oppa." areum said.

"that's our girl! no wonder she inherited my--OW! YAH JUNGKOOK!"

"you're not smart, hyung. you're a flirt." then the others laughed.

"yah! i'm still 2 years older than you!"

jungkook just shrugged. "when is areum's graduation?"

"next month unnie, 24th." i answered and started eating again. "what do you want as a gift, areumie?" jin oppa asked.

"hey areum tell hyung that you wanted a porsche car so that you'll give it to me since you still cannot drive--OUCH!!"

"shut up, taehyung, your moves aren't that good." jin oppa said that made the other bursted into laughter again.

i was about to scoop another food when i felt something in my tummy. i immediately covered my mouth and ran at the restroom. good thing there are no lines.

"tzuyu!"

"tzu!"

"eomma!"

i puked but only water came out. i didn't eat anything wrong. i washed my face before going out. i saw jungkook with a worried face. "what happened? are you okay?" he asked.

i nodded. "what did you eat?"

"i don't know, me and areum just ate cookies before we went here." i answered. maybe i did just ate something.

"fine, you rest as soon as we get home."

"ara." we then went back to our table.

i continued eating as they kept staring at me with worried faces. "what happened?"

"i just puked, that's all." i answered. "you sure you didn't ate anything that is bad?"

"yes unnie." they got relieved after i answered. nayeon unnie talked and changed our topics.

"eomma why didn't i puked? we ate cookies earlier right?" areum asked. "i'm okay baby, don't worry."

"but eomma."

"i'm okay." i smiled at her. she sighed. "okay."

i grabbed a glass and drink all the water in it.

i don't feel right. what's happening to me?

when i felt the urge that i am going to puke again i excused myself that i need to pee and went to the restroom.

but nothing came out. aish, what's happening--

my heart beat increases when i realized something.

am i...

a-am i...

am i pregnant?

but it's impossible! no! it's also possible! we did it! we did that thing!

oh my god. i hold onto the railings so that i won't fall.

am i really pregnant? am i carrying his third child?

oh god. "tzu?" i heard a knock. "we're leaving."