33

third

4 years ago.....

"annyeong unnie!" areum shouted as soon as she gets inside.

they already got discharged from the hospital after 3 weeks of staying.

"areum." eunri said as she welcomed her in her arms. "we bought some flowers for you." tzuyu said. "jungkook said you loved tulips, he's sorry that he can't visit you since he flew to america last week." she said. "for what?"

"business meetings, you know, he's the heir." she said. "how are you?"

"still waiting for my time to arrive." she said. "yah don't think of that."

"sorry but i can really feel that my time will come." she answered. "but i'm happy that before i die, i already made peace with you and the others."

"anyways, i heard that you haven't eaten lunch so me and areum bought while we are on our way." she stand up and went to the table.

"unnie, jiseok's family went to eomma's room last 2 weeks. they visited us."

"that's good, did jiseok asked about your condition?" she asked. in just 0.0000001 second, she blushed.

"aahh areum, do you like him now?" she continued. "yes she is."

"aniyo! it's just a crush!

"your dad will be super mad, areum." she laughed. then tzuyu went towards them, holding her lunch, she put it on the table beside her bed.

then the door opened. "hi eun!!!" sana and momo greeted.

and yes, they became friends. even jeongyeon who hates her the most. "hi..."

"so that's why you two aren't home." jin said as soon as she saw the two.

"here's a hat that i knitted for you, eunri." jihyo said and gave her the light blue hat.

"thank you for this, jihyo." she said. "good thing jimin and v aren't here." tzuyu said. "you're wrong, they went to the mall to buy some food so we can have a mini party here." jeongyeon said, there was a hint of annoyance and the two knows something happened again.

"what happened?" eunri asked as she started to eat.

"jimin took a picture of her, she fell asleep on the way. and then he edited it and send it to her so she's mad."

"tzuyu, your phone's ringing! i think it's jungkook!" nayeon shouted as she was sitted beside her bag.

"i'll be back." she said and went outside. "yes kook?"

"hey, did the two of you already arrived at the hospital?"

"yeah, she's eating her lunch right now, the unnies and the oppas are here." and then she saw jimin and taehyung bickering about something. they waved at her and walkes past her and went inside the room.

"tzu i uh, i want you to go to her doctor's office right now."

"for what?" she asked. "it's about eunri's condition." he answered. she sighed. "okay, where is it?"

"fourth floor, and then the third room at the left side." she went inside on the elevator and pressed the number four.

"will she be fine, kook?" she asked. "her doctor hasn't told me anything."

"okay, i already arrived at the fourth floor." she answered.

"i'll end this now, i'll face time him." she hummed in response and he ended the call. she knocked on the door before opening it.

"mrs. jeon." she bowed and sat on the chair infront of him.

she saw his laptop, they are already face timing each other.

"it's about eunri's condition." he started. "will she be okay?" she asked.

"sad to say, no." he answered. "she has aids."

"and she's getting weaker and weaker now. she's not even drinking the medicines we gave to her before she sleep."

"and she got weakened even more when she fell on the cliff with her car. the glasses almost stabbed her heart so we had a hard time saving her. there are also glasses that stabbed her stomach so."

"i'm sorry to say this but."

"she's going to die." and her heart ached after hearing that. she's already close with her. they are already close with her, especially areum.

"after a few days."

"she already reconciled with her parents, she begged then to visit her for the last time, i was there when her parents visited her."

"and she already said sorry to all of you so she said she's ready to die."

"you should come home for now, mr. jeon. so she can feel that someone still loves her even though she became like this."

"i'll talk to my parent's about her situation." he said.

"i haven't told her about this so please do me a favor mrs. jeon."

"tell her about her situation." she just nodded.

"i'm going back now." she said and stand up. she looked at him before turning around and exited his room.

and then suddenly, her tears fall. it's hurting her. of course, eunri is already her friend.

her phone rang. jungkook is calling her. "stop crying." he said. she started to sob.

"she doesn't deserve this."

"i know tzu but we can't do anything about it."

"i wish she had more time. i wish we had more time to hang out."

"talk to her about this privately, tzu. i know you brought your car so tell nayeon and yoongi hyung to take care of areum for one night."

she wiped her tears and calmed herself. "o-okay."

"good, i'll talk to my parents about this."

--------

"thanks unnie." she whispered. yoongi carried areum and held nayeon's hand. "take care." yoongi said. she nodded and opened the door for them. she already told eunri that they have to talk about something that is really important.

"eunri." she started. "i'm going to die soon aren't i?" she asked.

she nodded at her. "i knew it."

"when?" she asked again. "after a few days."

"don't be worried tzu, i'm ready." she smiled at her. "i just can't."

"w-we've got close to each other. you got close with the unnies, the oppas, and a-areum."

"i j-just think--" she covered her mouth. "come here." eunri said. tzuyu stand up and walked towards her. "jungkook's going to kill me if you get hospitalized again because you're crying because of me." she joked and hugged her.

a tear escaped her eye, she wiped it immediately and smiled. "i'll be everyone's guardian angel, tzu. don't worry."

"i'll be happy there. i'll protect you all."

"jungkook will be back here, for you. before you go." she said and broke the hug. "so that you can add your moment with him soon as a special memory with him before you go."

"you're like an angel, that's why he fell for you and chose you." eunri said. "i'm really sorry for what i did."

"past is past." she said. eunri smiled. "thank you for forgiving me."

"and thank you for letting us be together happily." she smiled at her too even though her eyes are full of tears.