32

third

4 years ago....

"eunri."

she's sitting on a wheelchair. her face is full of wounds, and they think that her right arm and left leg is dislocated and her other eye has a white cover.

"oh my god.." momo said, hoseok pulled her beside him. they are shock, they didn't know that this happened to her when she fell with her car on the cliff.

she's just looking at them. then she looked at areum who's peacefully sleeping beside her bed.

she signaled her assistant to push the wheelchair towards them.

"should we leave them?" jimin whispered. "wait.." hoseok whispered.

tzuyu was still shock when she saw her. "hi." eunri said and smiled at them.

"a-are you okay?" she asked. "honestly no, i'm actually dying right now." and she even laughed.

"why the hell is she laughing?" taehyung whispered. "shh."

"and before i die, i just wanted to fix something." she said.

"ehem." hoseok faked a cough, getting their attention. "maybe um we should leave so you guys can talk." he said and showed them his brightest smile.

"um yeah. mina needs fresh air for our baby." jimin said and helped her to stand up. "we'll buy food before we get back." taehyung said. and all of them left without saying anything.

"i'll leave too." her assisstant said and left the room immediately.

they both turned their head when they heard eunri sobbed. "i'm really sorry for what i have done."

"i'm really sorry for everything." she continued. "i just--yes i am obssesed with jungkook."

"w-when you left, we met at a bar, he told me about his situation and i told mine."

"and then something happened between us and i got attracted to him. he left without any words and i can't get him off my head so i asked someone to track him."

"we met again and something happened between us, i thought we're destined so i asked him if i can be his girlfriend and he agreed."

"but it wasn't enough since he's the heir of his company so he's busy. your friends, his friends, i met them and i knew in the first place they don't like me."

"before i met him, i was." she paused and she laughed. "yeah a slut."

"i'm addicted to sex, to the point that i always wanted to have sex everyday. i tried to stop because i'm already in a relationship but no i can't."

"and when i felt that jungkook got attracted to me, i won't say he fell because i know he still loves you."

"i started to cheat on him. i fucked mens behind his back, i even fucked some when i slept at their house and his friends saw it."

"and when you came back, i knew that areum is his kid but i don't want to let him go."

"i'm obssesed with him!" she cried harder. "i don't want to let him go."

"and when i saw the three of you in the mall, i know that your pregnant so i purposely pushed you so your tummy would bump to the edge of the table and it did."

"and then yours friends and his, they tracked me, they went to my condo and they caught me fucking two men at the same time and that's where he left me."

"i was so obssesed with him. i told myself that he really did love me but i knew in the first place he was just attracted."

"and then you left the country again. i tried meeting him, i tried everything! i was so desperate to have him and when i got the news that he found you, i followed him and this happened."

"i'm really sorry. the two of you doesn't deserve this." she covered her whole face jungkook looked away and wiped his tears while tzuyu covered her mouth.

"the doctor said that i am going to die soon. i only have a month left."

their jaw dropped. "o-one month?"

she nodded. "they said that when they found me, there are three long glasses stabbed on my chest, the two of them are really near to my heart. two long glasses on my tummy, my right arm and left leg got dislocated."

"and when i woke up. they immediately told me. i was so shock, and i realized everything what i have done. this is the consequences of my actions."

"so i asked them about your condition, they almost lost you too, and the life inside you." she said and wiped her tears. "i went here to beg for your forgiveness."

"i know it's too late but i want to free myself from the guilt, from the pain before i die."

"i'm really sorry for what i have done."

then suddenly, he felt her trying to sit. he looked at her and she just smiled, he got her intention.

"is your heart okay?" she asked. she shake her head. "no, i'm gonna stay in the hospital until i finally die."

then tzuyu extended her hand. jungkook stand up and pushed her wheelchair towards her bed.

tzuyu grabbed both of her hands. "you're forgiven. let's still hope that you'll be fine and you won't die."

"i'm actually not hoping to be fine. i deserve this."

"even if you're like this, you don't deserve this." she smiled. then she looked at jungkook. "can i hug her?"

he raised his eye brow. "not right now, soon." he said.

"i'll hug her for you for now." and then he kneeled down and hugged eunri. and she started crying again. "i'm really sorry jungkook."

"shh..." she smiled at them. "i'm really sorry. if i just didn't do that thing, you two are married now."

"we'll be married soon." he answered and then gave her a smile. he kissed her forehead before standing up.

"eomma..." the three of them looked at areum. she sat on the sofa and about to rub her eyes when she saw eunri.

her eyes widened and looked at her. "e-eomma--"

"you'll be fine areum. eunri unnie is just here to talk about what happened. she's sorry." she said. jungkook then pushed the wheelchair towards areum.

eunri held her hand with her left hand. "areum. i'm sorry for what i have done."

"i'm really sorry." she smiled. "i know you won't forget what happened to you, your mom and to nayeon."

"but i want to fix things before i die."

"die?"

"i'm dying. i'll be dead after one month."

she squeezed areum's hand. "i know you're still a kid so i hope you'll forgive me before i die."

"yah why are you all outside?!" they heard jin's voice. "ah hyung! ani ani!!" jimin tried to stop them but the door opened. "why are you all outside? tzu's room is--" nayeon stopped talking when she saw eunri inside.

"what happen--oh my god." sana covered her mouth when she saw eunri's condition. "what--" jeongyeon stopped.

"what the hell? why aren't you guys--" sana covered jin's mouth.

eunri smiled at them. "can we all talk?" she asked.

i guess, they will all be good friends after this..... she thought.