15

tzuyu

"eomma?" i turned around and saw areum. "yes baby? you can wait for your breakfast in the counter." i said.

it's already saturday, time really flies so fast huh.

jungkook is currently back in korea right now, so does the unnies and oppas. jungkook told me once his work is finish, he'll flew here inmediately to bond with us. well, bond more with areum.

"did you...." i turned off the stove and put the eggs in a plate and put it infront of her.

"yeah?" i asked. "did you gave appa a chance?" she asked.

i sat beside her. "yes, areum." i answered. i heard her sighed. "appa loves you okay."

"i know you heard him call me a bitch and many more, but areum, appa deserves a chance."

"i know it hurted you a lot when he said that he doesn't even wanted you as his daughter. me too areum, i got hurt."

i carresed her cheek. "i know that you think he might hurt us again but no, baby."

"he loves us."

"can you also give him a chance to prove that he deserves to be your father?" she just stayed quiet. "you don't need to answer me right now, think of it first."

"let's eat baby." i said. she smiled and started eating her breakfast.

---------

"you can leave now." i told my secretary. as soon as i heard the door closed, i massaged my temple.

god these works! i want to see them right now!

"eyo ladies and gentleman!" the door opened, revealing v and jimin hyung.

"what brings the two of you here?" i asked. "you ask like you're a president or something."

"tch."

"aww is our kookie stress?" jimin hyung walked towards me. "aww do you wanna see them?"

"isn't it obvious hyung?" he chuckled. "he's impatient chim, you know that the two is his strength." v hyung said.

they both laughed. "anyways, are you going back to states?" jimin hyung asked.

"yeah after i fucking finish this work." i answered. they both laughed again.

"stop--"

"jungkookie!" we all looked at the same time at the door.

what the fuck is she doing in here?! i already banned her!

"what the hell?! how did you fucking get in?" i asked.

"jungkookie, don't you miss me?" she asked. "i missed you--"

"me or just my fucking body?" i asked. "get this bitch out of my company now."

"wait kookie, i thought you said we're gonna think about our marriage--"

"marriage?! what the fuck!" jimin hyung laughed. "oppa! don't laugh--"

"you really assumed that our kookie will marry you?" v hyung laughed at her. "you're a girl and i respect you like how my mother taught but yo, our kookie doesn't deserve you, and change your self first, there's a man out there who'll love you--"

"and that man is my jungkook!" oh god. as if on cue, the door opened. "ma'am you need to go out."

"what?! but jungkook--"

"get the fuck out." i cutted her off and swirled my swivel chair around, i don't want to see her.

"guess we need to leave, he is in a bad mood now." i heard v hyung said.