39

tzuyu

"TZUYU!! JUNGKOOK!!!" their loud voices caught our whole attention. i face-palmed because the people around us also looked at them.

most of them are already in their 40's yet they act like this, oh my god.

we continued to walk while pulling our suitcases. "do you really need to shout our names so loud?" i asked. they just smiled. "let's go inside, it's too hot." yoongi oppa complained.

"hyung, it's almost 5." jimin said. yoongi oppa didn't bothered answering him and just went inside.

"areum noona!" sana unnie and jin oppa's youngest son shouted. "hi kiddo." areum stayed with our side while the twins went to their kids.

"soori, eunshik, let's put our suitcases in our rooms first before you play with the others." jungkook called them.

"but appa we still need to wait for around 5 or 10 minutes since the two of you are both the youngest, so technically, we'll wait a little more longer." soori said before going back to the other kids.

wait, what did soori just said? "did she just--"

"calculate." areum answered even before jungkook can finish the question.

as what soori calculated, we finally entered the elevator after waiting for 10 minutes because the older ones used it first. jin and yoongi oppa needs to go in their rooms in instant, they are old already.

"so we're all sleeping in the same room?" eunshik asked. because when we entered the room, we saw 4 beds in the other side, in the middle is a queen size bed and on it's side is 3 single beds.

"yeah." soori answered. "i'm the oldest so i'll get this!" areum ran to the bed beside the wall. "yah unnie ani!!"

"aish, we should have checked the rooms." i laughed when i heard jungkook complained. "i'm too excited for this vacation because i thought we're gonna be alone at night."

"too bad we won't. and it's good for me." i told him before opening the second door. "wa! it has a bath tub!!" soori ran inside. "yah eunshik oppa! you bette take a really good picture on me here!"

"it has a bathtub?!" areum also ran inside. "wow it's big!!"

and suddenly, i felt a hot breath on my right ear. "and this is good for me, we can fit inside."

i turned around and saw him smirking. "are you serious?" i whispered. "a hundred percent."

i rolled my eyes at him. eunshik went to the door when we heard a knock. "hi yoora!!" dahyun unnie and taehyung oppa's second child. "eomma said that we'll all meet at the lobby around 6 so we can have dinner together at the big private pool."

"okay." eunshik answered. yoora waved at us before eunshik closed the door. "eunshik has a crush on her." areum suddenly said.

"CRUSH AGAIN?!" i smacked his shoulders. "wait, i remember, eunshik's a boy so i'll let you."

"WHAT?!" and now it's areum turn to shout. "APPA IT'S NOT FAIR!!"

"you're a girl, areum." he said. "NOONA I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!! YOU PROMISED YOU WON'T TELL THEM!"

"AND I CAN'T BELIEVE APPA EITHER!!"

"soori baby, you go change your clothes and don't listen to your unnie and oppa." i said and sat on the bed.

"because you're a girl areum, period. eunshik's a boy and i can teach him some of my tricks to get girls."

"such a playboy, jeon jungkook." i said. "not anymore."

"you won't tell v hyung about this, appa right?" eunshik asked. "why would i?" he answered. eunshik looked at areum and sticked out his tongue. "why you-- come back here!!!"

"i'm finish--yah why are you two running?! are you playing?! why didn't you wait for me!!"

"get some ropes and i'll tie your brother!"

"hey! i'm your brother too!!"

i laughed as i watch them play. even if areum is almost 19, she still always play with the two even if some people will think it's childish.

"i took a picture of them, they look cute in here." jungkook sat beside me. "they didn't notice it?"

"of course they won't." he smirked. i just shake my head and looked at the picture. "you guys play later, areum go change your clothes now, the two of you, go fix your things in the cabinet."

"i'll beat you in our game later! i'll use my rarest weapon!"

"you mean--" eunshik gasped. "NO NOONA NO!!"

areum sticked our her tongue, she grabs her bag and went inside the bathroom, locking it. "aah!! i'm gonna lose to noona!!"

soori laughed at him as she started fixing her clothes. "good luck oppa!"

-----------

we had just finished eating dinner, all of our kids are enjoying swimming in the pool.

while us? we're watching them as we reminisce our pasts--wait i think that's wrong. the boys are busy playing a game while us? talking about what happened before i left the country 18 years ago.

"i bet my new brand new car." jimin oppa said. "i bet my two cars." hoseok oppa said.

"tch tch. i bet one of my condo unit." jungkook said.

"i bet one of the houses i owned." yoongi oppa said.  "so jeonghan? dino? what do you guys bet?"

the two looked at each other. "i think i'll bet one of my planes."

"i'll bet my 3rd yacht."

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"what are they doing?" jihyo unnie asked. "betting something before they play a game." nayeon unnie answered. "yeah and they even put jeonghan and dino in this." jeongyeon unnie added.

"jinja! instead of playing a game why don't we reminisce about our pasts huh?! so everybody will know about your dirty little secrets!" sana unnie yelled at them. "oops, my wife's mad, i'm out, forget the hotel i bet." jin oppa said and started to walk away from them.

"HYUNG NO FAIR!!" the others followed him.

"since i'm the normal one. namjoon broke jin's favorite mario collection 18 years ago, the limited edition that sana bought for him."

"WHAT?! HOW DARE YOU, YOU PUNK?!"

"hyung mian! i bought another set and you didn't liked it--"

"OF COURSE I WOULDN'T! BECAUSE IT'S NOT MARIO YOU SHIT!!"

"before we met you all, jimin peed on his pants--OW!!"

"YOU WHAT?!" jeongyeon unnie laughed. "before we met y'all, i already met jeongyeon and you all know that we're already friends with jeonghan, dino, mingyu and the others and i found out that she tried courting jeonghan--WHAT THE FUCK--"

"HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT?!"

"chill jeongie!!" jeonghan oppa pulled her back. "tzuyu once had a crush in mingyu before we all met--"

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" jungkook shouted. "you had a crush on him?!

"for your information, yes and i don't even know that you exists."

"jungkook had a crush on yeeun! tzuyu's biggest rival when it come to beauty pageants!"

"we're the same." i said. and then he suddenly wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. "atleast you're the girl whom i married."

"you're too cheesy!!"

"shut up hyung!"

i pinched his nose as i smiled. "and it's just a crush.  i don't have a say on it."

"but i do." i rolled my eyes and leaned my head on his shoulder. "too possesive."

"because you're already mine." i cannot help myself not too smile so wide so i just buried my whole face in the crook of his neck.

can someone send some help for me? i cannot!!