17

tzuyu

it's already 10 in the evening and we are just heading home for now. areum fell asleep in the backseat.

as soon as we arrived home, he carried areum while i carried the plastic bags that contains areum's homeworks.

i followed him going to he room, i put the plastic bags infront of her study table and watch how jungkook put her in her bed and covered with her blanket.

i went to her closet room and grabbed one of her pajamas, i put it on her before removing her skirt. i also removed her shirt and let her sleep only with her white sleeveless shirt.

i kissed her forehead before exiting her room.

i opened the door of my room and saw jungkook in the sofa, he is texting someone. i assumed it's about the company. i went inside my closet room and changed into my pajamas.

the door suddenly opened revealing him, gosh! it's a good thing that he went inside at the time where i was already wearing my pajamas.

my eyebrow raised when he locked the door and walked towards me. he then carried me and put me in the counter.

"w-what?" i asked him. he just leaned on. he put his both hands at my sides.

he keep moving closer and i keep moving away, until my back bumped at the wall, his lips formed an evil smirk.

oh no, please don't tell me. "yah jeon jungkook control yourself." i told him.

he then chuckled. "i'm already sorry, tzu. but i really can't." and before i can say anything he sealed the air between us by kissing me. his hands immediately moved in to my body.

his kisses are desperate, like they missed marking what they really own. his lips then moved down into my neck.

he pushed himself to me more, he then wrapped my legs around his waist and carried me before turning the both of us and pushed me into the wall, not breaking the kiss.

"j-jungkook--aahhh."

"tzu."

god jeon jungkook. his lips went back on mine, i grabbed his nape and kissed him back, actually deepening the kiss.

"fuck."

"tzu."

"fucking hell, i need your answer about this." he whispered and continued kissing me.

"ahh, jungkook..."

"fuck it, answer me."

what to answer?!

i wanted this also!

"tzu."

"aahh, y-yes.." i answered. "fuck." he then walked towards the door and opened it, he put me down on the bed and hovered above me not breaking the kiss.

because of the intense pleasure i am feeling, i removed his shirt while he removed mine.

soon, i know, we will together reach the pleasure that we missed.

--------

i woke up when the sunlight hit my face. i sat down, noticing that i am still naked, i grabbed the blanket to cover my upper body part.

jungkook is not here by my side already. i grabbed the bathrobe beside the bed and put it on before going to the bathroom to wash.

before going out, i just noticed that he left some marks in my neck but it's also a good thing that he marked me in a place where people can't notice it easily.

i sighed and put on my clothes before going downstairs.

"eomma's awake, appa!" areum shouted. she's eating her breakfast, i think jungkook cooked it. as if on cue, he walked out from the kitchen wearing a bathrobe while carrying a tray.

"here's your breakfast, tzu." he put it infront of me, i smiled and nodded.

i grabbed the brush and started brushing areum's hair as she eats. he waked up so early just to cook her some breakfast.

areum can actually take care of herself but i never let her use the stove to cook something, i always buy ready-to-eat foods whenever i didn't wake up in time.

she's gonna text our neighbor--which is her classmate to tell her that she's gonna go to school with her.

i tied her hair after she ate. i poured some powder in her back before putting a towel.

"i talked to her eomma and we are going to school together, appa said that you are tired because you did some chores yesterday."

"i thought you finished doing our chores, eomma? how come you forgot something?" she asked.

what kind of reason is that jeon jungkook?!

"i was tired and rest for a while, i completely forgot it and remembered it when we are on our way home."

"hmm, okay." she said and stand up, she out her bag around her. jungkook went out holding a paper bag, he gave it to her. "there's your homeworks that you need to pass today."

"arasseo."

"i put some money there in case you need something."

"yah appa! i said---"

"areum-ah!" someone shouted, it's her classmate. "if you won't use it then don't."

she pouted. "hmp!" she then tiptoed and kissed his cheeks before kissing mine. "annyeong!"

jungkook walked her to the gate.

"really?! house chores jungkook!" he chuckled and sat beside me, he buried his face into my neck.

"atleast i didn't that you helped me work-out." i hit his arm.

"my baby is innocent jeon jungkook! don't said dirty thoughts to her mind!"

"she's my baby too and don't worry, i won't."

"you can sleep if you want to. you also know that we slept around 2 am last night."

"i know, i woke up because i heard something fell down, it's 6 am and i saw her putting back some things that fell down from the cabinet in the kitchen."

i nodded and let my hand travel into his hair. i carresed it. "stop it, it's making me sleep."

"then i will not, you should sleep." he just groaned and whispered. "fine."

after a few minutes, he is now snoring. i stand up from my seat and changed his sleeping position. i went upstairs and put a blanket over him.

i leaned down and kissed his cheek. "sleep, jungkook."

i then smiled. "saranghae."