13

tzuyu

i woke up and immediately sat up, i jumped a little when someone touched me. "hey."

"where's areum? is she okay?" i asked him and get out of the bed, we are at a room, i went out and went to areum's room, jungkook is following me from behind.

i opened the door and half of the unnies are only here, namjoon and jin oppa are the only boys who is here before we arrived.

i guess, they are with nayeon unnie and yoongi oppa. "oh god tzu, are you okay?" jihyo unnie asked as she made me sit down beside her.

areum is sleeping peacefully, i saw a bruise on her face. what happened to the beautiful face of my baby?

"i'm fine unnie." i answered.

"the doctors said that she's fine now since the teachers brought her here fast. we'll just wait for her to wake up and asked her about what happened?"

"can we file a case against the kids?" i heard jungkook asked. "goodness gracious jeon jungkook, FILING A CASE AGAINST THE KIDS?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!"

"i'm serious hyung, they hurted her." he answered. "they are still kids, kook. maybe we can suspend them or something--"

"no i think i know what to do." he cutted jin oppa. "what is it then?"

"kicking them out."

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"SHHHH!!!"

"okay i'm sorry." he said and. "ARE YOU CRAZY JUNGKOOK?! THOSE GIRLS ARE KIDS! KIDS!!"

"you can kick them out? how?" v oppa asked. "the school, we own that too, when i saw the name, i knew it was ours i saw the initials of my name under as the owner." he smirked.

"god you're so evil."

"when it comes to them, i am evil." he looked at me and gave me a smile. i smiled back at him. "who wouldn't do that hyung, if you and sana had a kid i'm sure--"

"well actually about that." sana unnie carresed her nape. "i an actually 4 weeks pregnant."

"OH MY GOD WHAT?!" jin oppa reacted. "YOU DIDN'T KNOW HYUNG?!"

"i was planning to tell him next week 'cause it's our anniversarry." she answered. jin oppa walked towards her and carried her. "oh my god i'm so happy!!"

sana unnie giggled as jin oppa showered her face with kisses. "i'm sure if their kid is a boy, jin hyung will make him wear girl's clothes." laugh filled the room.

"yah i'm not like that!" he said.

the door once again opened and it revealed the other unnies. "we heard a scream, is everybody okay?" dahyun unnie asked.

"SANA IS PREGNANT! MY BABY IS PREGNANT!" jin oppa announced with a loud voice.

"really?! omo! congrats sana-san!!" momo unnie said, soon mina unnie joined the hug.

"why are they so loud, eomma?" we all looked at areum who's awake now. "baby! you're awake!" i hugged her like it's my first time seeing her.

"ouch eomma, can't breathe." she said.

"i'm sorry i'm just worried since you had an attack." i told her, she gave me a reassuring smile. "i'm fine eomma."

"can you tell us what happened?" jihyo unnie asked her. "it's okay if you can't tell us right now, but please tell us the details so that--"

"it's okay jihyo unnie, i'll tell it now." she answered.

"one of my classmates walked towards me with her friends from the other section and told me i was having an affair with a-appa."

"i defended myself and um." she looked around. "a-and a-appa."

"but they didn't believe me instead they started taking out my things to look for an evidence."

"one of them pushed me, but i resisted and started pushing them away from my things until my classmate pushed me real hard and then the next thing i knew, i had a hard time breathing."

jungkook caught all our attention when he stand up and took out his phone from his pockets. "where are you--"

"gonna make a call." he answered and exited the door.

"i'll be back, areum." i told her and followed jungkook.

"yeah yeah, tomorrow, we'll go there."

"make sure all of the girls are in the principal's office. ALL of them." and then he ended the line. "jungkook-ah."

i walked towards him. "what did you do?"

"i called someone to tell the girl's parents to meet us tomorrow."

"why?"

"i'm kicking the all the girls out."

"but kook, all of them are still kids--"

"yet they know about those words, even the word affair, they know the meaning of it, and even searched areun's things just because of that."

"but the parents--"

"cannot do anything because if they do, i'll take the kids myself to the children center."

"you're being cruel, kook. let's just punish the kids, not kicking them out." i told him.

he sighed. "i wanted the best for areum." he trailed. "for you too."

he put his hand on my cheek and carresed it. i smiled at him and held his hand on my cheek. "i know."

"if the girls tried to change the situation, then you all have no choice and watch them cry because they got kicked out."

"ara." i answered. he smiled and planted a kiss on my forehead. "are you..."

"mwo?"

"actually giving me a chance now?"

"hmm."

"good then." and he pulled me into his arms, until jungkook's phone rang. "what is it jin hyung?"

"we asked the doctors if they have the biggest room so that areum and nayeon will fit there, we already went there and succesfully transferred the both of them, room 509---oh my gosh the baby opened their eyes!"

wait! their?! OH MY GOODNESS! the line ended, we both looked at each other before running towards the elevator.

nayeon unnie had twins?!

we arrived at the room in no time and we saw them screaming like gays as they looked down once again to the crib where--OH MY GOSH IT'S TWINS!!!

"idiot, don't carry my son, he might fell off." yoongi oppa said to v oppa who is excited right now.

i went towars the crib and oh my gosh! it's a boy and a girl! "unnie who's the oldest?"

"yeongi is 5 minutes older than nayoon."

yeongi?! nayoon?! their names are amazing!

"their names are so cute! if you exchange 'yeon' and 'yoon' it'll form your names!" sana unnie said.

wow like really, we didn't know that it's twins, they kept is as a secret from us.

they are both pale, yeongi's eyelashes is really long, while nayoon's are not that long but it's cute when she opens her eyes.

after a minute of admiring the twins, i went to areum who is eating. "baby you okay?"

"ne, i'm just imagining if baby jeon is here, baby jeon will be happy because he has baby cousins now."

"you have baby cousins too, aren't you happy that you'll be their noona and unnie?"

"i'm happy eomma, i just wish i have a sibling."

"you want a sibling?" jungkook came from nowhere. she nodded, and he then looked at me and smirked. "can we fulfill her wish?"

jeon freaking jungkook. you're so--argh!